New Years Eve a Formal Night? RCCL Radiance of the Seas

Old October 19th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Larry Simon

Default New Years Eve a Formal Night? RCCL Radiance of the Seas

We're booked on the RCCL Radiance of the Seas for a New Year's cruise.

This cruise leaves on a Sunday, Dec. 28th, and New Years Eve is Wednesday
of that week when the ship is in Costa Maya.

Does anyone know if that is a formal night. Do the cruise lines shift
formal night's around on holiday cruises so that New Year's is always a
formal night?

Naturally, we're really looking forward to this. This is our fourth cruise,
first on RCCL. It's also the first vacation in almost four year's that
we'll have all of our children (young adult & college age) together with
us.

Old October 19th, 2003, 05:28 PM
Skip

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:40:56 GMT, "Larry Simon" wrote:

We're booked on the RCCL Radiance of the Seas for a New Year's cruise.

This cruise leaves on a Sunday, Dec. 28th, and New Years Eve is Wednesday
of that week when the ship is in Costa Maya.

Does anyone know if that is a formal night. Do the cruise lines shift
formal night's around on holiday cruises so that New Year's is always a
formal night?

Naturally, we're really looking forward to this. This is our fourth cruise,
first on RCCL. It's also the first vacation in almost four year's that
we'll have all of our children (young adult & college age) together with
us.

Ask the cruise line or have your travel agent ask.
Old October 21st, 2003, 02:52 PM
Donnassei

We did a New Years cruise on Golden Princess and yes they did have New Years
Eve a "formal" night, but I'd check once onboard. They didn't add any, just
changed it around so it wound up that way, most likely you'll have the same.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
http://www.cruisemates.com