ermalee

Old January 5th, 2010, 05:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
kerrydee

Default ermalee

ermalee, where are you?

Old January 5th, 2010, 09:38 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

kerrydee wrote On 1/5/2010 12:19 AM:
ermalee, where are you?

I think Erm is in lurk mode. I got an e-mail from her about a week
ago. She's got some kind of problem making it painful for her to type.
At the time Ermalee didn't state what her doctor thought about the
cause. She only told me that she had to go for more tests. Godspeed to
recovery Ermalee.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

View My Web Pages: http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951
My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/
Old January 5th, 2010, 02:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

kerrydee wrote:
ermalee, where are you?

Ermalee is in the hospital with some nerve problems in her neck that
will require surgery. Jean O'Boyle and Mary F have been in contact with
her and her family and hopefully they can update you better than I
can.... but as I understand it, the outlook is good.

--

George Leppla

Countryside Travel http://www.CruiseMaster.com
Blog http://cruisemaster.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CruiseMaster
Old January 5th, 2010, 03:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"George Leppla" wrote in message
kerrydee wrote:
ermalee, where are you?

Ermalee is in the hospital with some nerve problems in her neck that will
require surgery. Jean O'Boyle and Mary F have been in contact with her
and her family and hopefully they can update you better than I can.... but
as I understand it, the outlook is good.

--

George Leppla

Thanks for the update George.

On the Viking cruise she told us that she had some numbness in her fingers
and toes. Glad that the outlook is good.

--Tom

Old January 5th, 2010, 05:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

kerrydee wrote:
ermalee, *where are you?

Ermalee is in the hospital with some nerve problems in her neck that will
require surgery. *Jean O'Boyle and Mary F have been in contact with her
and her family and hopefully they can update you better than I can.... but
as I understand it, the outlook is good.

--

George Leppla

Thanks for the update George.

On the Viking cruise she told us that she had some numbness in her fingers
and toes. *Glad that the outlook is good.

--Tom

that is why barb said to pray for her and I have been...
I know she was staying at her families house.

Can not keep a Good ( bad) girl down for long!

Susette
Cruiseoutlets and travel
www.cruiseoutlets.com
800 853 9515
Old January 6th, 2010, 05:41 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Mary Foster

Ermalee is set for surgery tomorrow late morning. It should relieve the
pressure that is causing the numbness and pain. Jean should be on here
soon to give us the professional details, but I understand that it is
serious but not life threatening, and that with OT she should be back to
her old self in time for the Oasis on October 16th.
Happy New Year to all,
Mary

Old January 6th, 2010, 04:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

George Leppla wrote:
kerrydee wrote:

ermalee, where are you?

Ermalee is in the hospital with some nerve problems in her neck that will
require surgery. Jean O'Boyle and Mary F have been in contact with her
and her family and hopefully they can update you better than I can....
but as I understand it, the outlook is good.

George,
I just received a call from Ermalee and her surgery has been moved up to
next Tuesday. Seems that during the night, some brain trauma patients were
admitted and of course they need immediate surgery which will tie up the OR
all day. She is now waiting for family to come take her home and will be
re-admitted next week.

--Jean

Old January 6th, 2010, 06:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Seehorse Video

Hi All, and Hi Ermalee,

While this sounds like a real bummer to be ready for surgery and get
delayed, I try to find a bright side and believe there is some reason the
delay will work out better. I believe Ermalee is tough and will come out on
top. I offer my best wishes and will keep my fingers crossed.

Harry Cooper

Old January 13th, 2010, 08:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sheree

Jean
how did ermalee's surgery go?
sheree

Old January 13th, 2010, 09:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Jan 13, 3:55�pm, "Sheree" wrote:
Jean
how did ermalee's surgery go?
sheree

George Leppla wrote:
kerrydee wrote:

ermalee, �where are you?

Ermalee is in the hospital with some nerve problems in her neck that
will require surgery. �Jean O'Boyle and Mary F have been in contact with
her and her family and hopefully they can update you better than I
can.... but as I understand it, the outlook is good.

George,
I just received a call from Ermalee and her surgery has been moved up to
next Tuesday. Seems that during the night, some brain trauma patients were
admitted and of course they need immediate surgery which will tie up the
OR all day. She is now waiting for family to come take her home and will
be re-admitted next week.

--Jean- Hide quoted text -

It went very Well Sheree. She is doing ok now. said to go home on
Thursday
Susette
CruiseOutlets and Travel
www.cruiseoutlets.com