Hurricane Ivan Updates!

Old September 16th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Hi Everyone,

I received this information from Celebrity and thought it would
be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Tropical Weather Update

September 16, 2004 - 3 p.m.

Celebrity Cruises continues to closely monitor the path and progress
of Hurricane Jeanne, in the Caribbean, and Hurricane Javier, off
Mexico’s west coast. We do this to ensure our guests enjoy safe and
comfortable cruises and to make certain our ships steer clear of the
storms. We also continue to monitor our operations resulting from
Hurricanes Ivan and Frances.

The safety and comfort of our guests are always the foremost concern
of Celebrity Cruises.

Given the locations and projected paths of Hurricane Ivan, Tropical
Storm Jeanne, and Hurricane Javier, we are currently altering the
itinerary of one Celebrity Cruises ship.

We will update this information three times daily – at 10 a.m., 3 p.m.
and 7 p.m.

Ships sailing from Port Everglades

Century, currently on its September 11 sailing, will spend today at
sea; make a port call in Key West, Florida, on Friday, and will return
to Port Everglades on Saturday, September 18.
At this time, no other Celebrity Cruises ships are being impacted by
tropical weather. We will continue to closely monitor weather
conditions and update this information at 7 p.m. today.

Old September 16th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Hi Everyone,

I received this information from Princess and thought it would
be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Hurricane Update

September 16, 2004 -- Updated 9:00 am PDT
Princess Cruises is closely monitoring the current and projected path
of Hurricane Jeanne in order to ensure the safety and comfort of our
passengers and crew, which is always our foremost priority. The
following is an update of Princess' sailings in the region.

Caribbean Princess Voyage B438

Caribbean Princess departed on an Eastern Caribbean itinerary on
September 11.
Due to storm warnings for St. Thomas and St. Maarten, Caribbean
Princess was re-routed and to call instead at Montego Bay. The
itinerary for the remainder of the voyage is:
Port Date Arrival Departure
At Sea Thurs 16 Sep
Nassau Fri 17 Sep 8 am 6:30 pm
Port Everglades Sat 18 Sep 7 am

Golden Princess Voyage 5438

Due to the US Department of State's Travel Warning advising against
travel to Grenada in the aftermath of Hurricane Ivan, Golden Princess'
sailing departing September 12 was modified to replace the scheduled
port call in Grenada with a call at Dominica.
Because of tropical storm warnings, Golden Princess' current sailing
was modified to replace St. Kitts with Barbados. The itinerary for the
remainder of the cruise is:
Port Date Arrival Departure
Isla Margarita Thurs 16 Sep 8 am 2 pm
Aruba Fri 17 Sep 8 am 6 pm
At Sea Sat 18 Sep
San Juan Sun 19 Sep 6 am

We are continuing to closely monitor Hurricane Jeanne and will post
any updates to this information on our web site, www.princess.com.