'Cruises-N-More' - Has anyone used them?

Old October 16th, 2003, 01:15 AM
Brother Bill

Default 'Cruises-N-More' - Has anyone used them?

Has anyone here had any experience with 'Cruises-N-More'?

They're offering an almost too good to be true price on a cruise I'm looking
for, and I'm wondering if I should buy from them or not.

Old October 16th, 2003, 09:43 AM
Brenda

Ages ago & never again. They had incorrect names on tix both air &
cruise. Wanted us to pay $150 PP to correct their mistake.

Use - just wonderful!

Old October 16th, 2003, 01:14 PM

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 00:15:49 GMT, "Brother Bill"
wrote:

Has anyone here had any experience with 'Cruises-N-More'?

They're offering an almost too good to be true price on a cruise I'm looking
for, and I'm wondering if I should buy from them or not.

Bill I have used Cruises-N-More out of FL about 6 times my rep was
Connie Stevens, only had one minor problem and that was corrected for
me. I think its a great place to get bargains.
Old October 16th, 2003, 02:43 PM
Triathlete

These guys have a great reputation to match their great pricing. They
are definitely legit.

Congrats on finding a great deal.

Cheers!
Old October 16th, 2003, 10:47 PM
Mason Barge

wrote:

Has anyone here had any experience with 'Cruises-N-More'?

They're offering an almost too good to be true price on a cruise I'm looking
for, and I'm wondering if I should buy from them or not.

I used them once quite a while ago and was not at all satisfied with
the service. But afaik it is a legitimate TA.

Mason Barge

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
-- Abraham Lincoln