'05 Cruises

Old September 7th, 2004, 03:35 PM
\Van\ Van Doorne

Default '05 Cruises

Hi All
For '05 I am booked on Celebrity Infinity for Hawaii, April '5, and Island Princess, Hawaii, roundtrip from LA in Nov '05.
Van in Texas

Old September 7th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Florence and Lou Roth

We're booked on the Mississippi Queen Steamboat for Nov. 7 2005 . It's a
World War 11 veteran's reunion crruise with many lecturers aboard who
saw service during the war. Lou is really excited over this cruise, &
I'm looking forward to sailing leisurely down the Mississippi on a small
ship. Cruise sails from St. Louis to New Orleans.

Florence

Old September 7th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Cruise Crazy

Old September 7th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Linsifer

We're booked on NCL Star sailing to Alaska 7/31/05 with 21 of us, mostly
family. Will have our first balcony.

Lindsay
Old September 8th, 2004, 02:42 AM
clint

Why would anyone want to spend more than one day with 21 relatives?
"Tom & Linda" wrote in message
et...

"Linsifer" wrote in message
We're booked on NCL Star sailing to Alaska 7/31/05 with 21 of us, mostly
family. Will have our first balcony.

That's how it starts....

First balcony.

Next thing you know....

--Tom

Old September 8th, 2004, 02:47 AM
Len C.

Booked on the Carnival Miracle in February 3-night to Nassau with a pre
& post stay in Florida. Considering doing a Mediterranean with RCCL in
September? Still up in the air though?

Len...

Old September 8th, 2004, 07:58 AM
Linsifer

17 of them, including me. The other 3 are friends of some of the relatives.
Believe me, I won't be spending all that much time with them. It's a BIG ship!
:-)

Lindsay