SELLING CC DUMPS

Old May 17th, 2010, 04:39 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
stuff

Default SELLING CC DUMPS

!!!! No long introduce just work....
Selling dumps from the first hand
We sell dumps that's the only thing we do.

The dumps we have are from our own source.

Rules.
1. NO TEST , NO FREE STUFF
2. NO MINIMUM ORDER WITH WMZ/LR However WU/MG minimum 200$ plus 10%
drop fee
3. Replace 48hours HOLD/CALL , PICKUP

PRICES

USA 101