Passport Guarantor - Qualified Engineers NO,Unqualified Bookkeepers YES!! Beware Canadian Passport Holders!

Old March 31st, 2005, 08:57 PM
Georges

Default Passport Guarantor - Qualified Engineers NO,Unqualified Bookkeepers YES!! Beware Canadian Passport Holders!

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:36:57 -0700, Adenoid Heinkel
wrote:

Not just the US authorities, but also those throughout Europe as well
as Asia should be highly suspicious of ALL Canadian passports and
their holders.

Not only are unqualified bookkeepers approved by the Canadian
government to guarantee people applying for a Canadian passport6, but
do not forget the many tens of thousands of Canadian passports
supposed "LOST" each year by the Canadian Passport department.

Quite apart from the thousands of passports fabricated by the
Israelis!!

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:57:24 -0700, dandelion
wrote:

No wonder the INS makes it difficult for Canadians to enter the USA.

They should make it even harder,especially since thousands of Canadian
passports are stolen with ease each year from Canadian Government
offices, as admitted regularly to media!!

On 26 Sep 2004 12:20:32 -0700,
(HeinrichHimmelfarb) wrote:

A qualified Engineer wonders about the so-called standards for a
Guarantor for a Canadian Passport.

Read the article following HIS posting, then complain to your MP.

From: "HCH"
Newsgroups: soc.culture.canada
Subject: The Passport Guarantor
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:19:31 -0400

The information required on the Canadian Passport Application Forms is
weird. This Declaration of Guarantor is really bizarre. Being a
Professional Engineer (I'm retired now), born outside Canada but a
Canadian Citizen, makes me MORE trustworthy than a full-blooded
Canadian who is an Electrician or Carpenter or with whatever trade.
The Application form tells me that a person BORN in Canada and a
trades-person can NOT be trusted; it also tells me that a person with
a professional states + and only 3 years in Canada + a Canadian
citizen CAN be trusted (corrupt or not). Hello, that looks to me as
PURE discrimination. Which THINKING TANK added such a stupid
requirement? They must have been at that day brain-dead. Then further
down the application form TWO more persons are required to vouch for
you. No Passport for you if don't want to involve anyone.

ENOUGH TO CAUSE US IMMIGRATION TO BAR CANADIANS!!
Newsgroups: can.legal,can.general,tor.general,
soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.usa
Subject: Canada Passport Guarantors-WHY Unqualified Bookkeepers!!

Info provided as courtesy to public, under FOI.

Good Morning

I just had a call from the passport office in Ottawa and the PA's have
been officially approved as guarantors for passports as of March 3, 2003.

As the passport office has a loggin to our website to electronically
check for current paid up members, please make sure that all information on
your website listing is correct and up to date and that your account is in
good standing.

Laura Waters-Taverner, PA
President

MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP (professional accountants) ARE NOT RECOGNISED AS
QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANTS, BY THE GOVERNMENT OF ALBERTA, WHO ONLY
RECOGNISE CA, CGA, AND CMA!!

The Canadian Passport Office has no business allowing these
unqualified bookkeepers to be Guarantors for Passports, when even the province
does not recognise them as qualified accountants!!

In fact, these people could even be guaranteeing for undesirable,
criminals, terrorists and others that the USA would like to keep
from entering the USA!!

The phone for MICHAEL HUTTON, Director Passport Canada is:
1-819-994-3530

Even qualified, investigated Commissioners for Oaths are not permitted
as Guarantors for Passports, while unqualified, unvetted bookkeepers
are!!

The US INS are now really getting annoyed with Canada, and Canadian
passports.
They claim that criminals, dope dealers, and even terrorists will now
find it even easier to get Canadian passports.

It seems Passports Canada just does not give a damn!!!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download