Ship Review Sites?

Old May 4th, 2004, 02:58 AM
RTCReferee

Default Ship Review Sites?

Allyn Fratkin wrote:

i have a new personal cruise review web site. i haven't been on splendour
of the seas, but i have written reviews of sovereign of the seas,
nordic empress, and a couple others, plus photo-illustrated reviews
of the following ships:
radiance of the seas
disney wonder
adventure of the seas
vision of the seas
crystal harmony

my web site is:
http://www.fratkin.com/cruises/

Thank you! Something new! Bookmarked and going to check it out. First up
will be the Crystal Harmony, since she homeports in San Francisco part of the
year.

Old May 4th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Chuck Rickman

I sailed her in February. She was a beautiful ship. Kept up very nicely and we
had an excellent time. She vibrated a lot in the Spa Area and aft. Hopefully
they have fixed that by now but I don't know. Her and Legends of the Seas are
identical and two of the most beautiful ships I have been on.
Chuck

Craig Bell wrote:

Hi all,

I know this post must appear on here quite alot, but does anyone know of any
good review websites for cruises??

Im going on RCCL Splendour of the Seas in June. Does anyone have any details
on this boat. One review i recently saw mentioned it vibrated quite badly.
Does anyone know if this is true?

Many Thanks

Wesley

Old May 5th, 2004, 01:21 AM
Robert Strauss

Craig, I reviewed it after our cruise in March. Long and short of it, I
liked the ship, but did "feel" that there was some excessive vibration.
Search on my name and I think you'll find the review.

Have fun. I wish I was goin again.

Robert

. ..

Old May 15th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Andrew Pullen

An excellent set of reviews Allyn - with superb pictures! Thanks for taking
the time to put it together.

Andrew Pullen

--
From the virtual mind of Allyn Fratkin