Staterooms for solo travelers

Old February 20th, 2010, 02:45 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Staterooms for solo travelers

On 2/19/10 7:46 PM, Ermalee McCauley wrote:
Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Cruise Crazy" wrote in message
Hi Erm,
We will be meeting on the Regatta. All us "old dames" should have a
ball. Too bad Annie wil be on a different ship. And Rosalie had to
cancel.

Hey Doris,
Me too, I'll be there~ I saw your last cruise ship docked in back of
us on the Ryndam last week of January.. Wish I had known what you look
like...we could have passed each other in port and not even known it!
This is the first time we took three cruises, all during the months of
December and January.
I have tried to encourage Annie to come on a cruise with us to no
avail. I'm sorry that Rosalie had to cancel, too!
See you in a month from today!

--Jean

Today was my first day out since my surgery. I did pretty well. Now I
think Millie believes that I am almost ready to cruise. I guess I should
start looking through my closets. LOL

Ermalee

Glad to hear it.... pretty soon we'll drag you on another Viking
sailing... we can wander the ship looking for places where we might find
Charles asleep... er. meditating.

--Tom
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Ermalee McCauley wrote:

Today was my first day out since my surgery. I did pretty well. Now I
think Millie believes that I am almost ready to cruise. I guess I
should start looking through my closets. LOL

I think you did extremly well being your first day out!! Funny running
into your doctor while you were out and about.lol

sue
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball[_2_]

Today was my first day out since my surgery. *I did pretty well. *Now I
think Millie believes that I am almost ready to cruise. *I guess I
should start looking through my closets. *LOL

Ermalee

That's great, Ermalee! You are the Energizer bunny!

Diana
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

On 2/20/10 12:14 AM, D Ball wrote:
Today was my first day out since my surgery. I did pretty well. Now I
think Millie believes that I am almost ready to cruise. I guess I
should start looking through my closets. LOL

Ermalee

That's great, Ermalee! You are the Energizer bunny!

Diana

and I've seen Ermalee with her bunny ears... (Toby and Barb too...)
Old February 21st, 2010, 01:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

Tom K wrote:
On 2/20/10 12:14 AM, D Ball wrote:
Today was my first day out since my surgery. I did pretty well. Now I
think Millie believes that I am almost ready to cruise. I guess I
should start looking through my closets. LOL

Ermalee

That's great, Ermalee! You are the Energizer bunny!

Diana

and I've seen Ermalee with her bunny ears... (Toby and Barb too...)

Yes you have!

Ermalee ---got a haircut today :-)
Old March 11th, 2010, 02:30 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

jeffcoud plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger and said On 2/10/2010
11:48 PM:
On Feb 10, 9:51 pm, "Jean wrote:

wrote in message

OH yeah! 82's the new 42! Go with that!!!

Right on Jeff! Where have you been? Have not seen you on here for ages!

--Jean

I come and go! Here and there! Now I read RTC off Google groups
which seems....ok. I moved to comcast internet so don't have verizon
newsgroups anymore!

Jeff

Way back on another thread Sue mentioned some news servers that you can
subscribe to for el cheapo. Why not find out from her, and use one of
those. I did it back when I was using UGH!!! NetZero. I subscribed
to some German server that was free at that time.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

View My Web Pages: http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951
My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/

Old March 11th, 2010, 04:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

On Feb 10, 9:51 pm, "Jean wrote:

wrote in message

OH yeah! 82's the new 42! Go with that!!!

Right on Jeff! Where have you been? Have not seen you on here for ages!

--Jean

I come and go! Here and there! Now I read RTC off Google groups
which seems....ok. I moved to comcast internet so don't have verizon
newsgroups anymore!

Jeff

Way back on another thread Sue mentioned some news servers that you can
subscribe to for el cheapo. Why not find out from her, and use one of
those. I did it back when I was using UGH!!! NetZero. I subscribed
to some German server that was free at that time.

Brian, what I am using is the German Server and when I started using it,
it was free. Now the cost is very low, something between $15 and $20 a
year. Anyone who is interested can find out about it at
News.Individual.NET.

sue