Greetings to my dear friends on usenet concerned about my whereaboutsand well being- greeting s from Avoca Ireland where much of the mini seriesBallykissangel was filmed

Old May 16th, 2011, 03:25 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

Default Greetings to my dear friends on usenet concerned about my whereaboutsand well being- greeting s from Avoca Ireland where much of the mini seriesBallykissangel was filmed

drove here today to Avoca- am posting and checking email in local
library at 2 euro minimum for one hour- better than feeding the
machine gobbling 1 euro for each 15 minutes in other places.

Her majesty, Queen of England, comes to Dublin Ireland tomorrow for
the first visit of a British monarch since Irish gained independence
in 1921.

All the Irish I talk to are quite bored with it all

bye
Old May 16th, 2011, 03:27 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
Polly the Parrott

On 17/05/11 00:25, O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:
All the Irish I talk to are quite bored with it all

As we are with you. Bye.
Old May 16th, 2011, 03:30 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
O'Donovan, PJ, Himself

On May 16, 3:27*pm, Polly the Parrott
wrote:
On 17/05/11 00:25, O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote: All the Irish I talk to are quite bored with it all

As we are with you. *Bye.

an enigma:

If you are bored- why do you bother to read what I post?????
Old May 16th, 2011, 03:41 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
Polly the Parrott

On 17/05/11 00:30, O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:
On May 16, 3:27 pm, Polly the
wrote:
On 17/05/11 00:25, O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote: All the Irish I talk to are quite bored with it all

As we are with you. Bye.

an enigma:

If you are bored- why do you bother to read what I post?????

Precisely why I read it - because I am bored.

Old May 16th, 2011, 03:49 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
John Rennie

wrote:
On 17/05/11 00:25, O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote: All the Irish I
talk to are quite bored with it all

As we are with you. Bye.

an enigma:

If you are bored- why do you bother to read what I post?????

Precisely why I read it - because I am bored.

You must be in an awful state if reading peejay's
posts in any way alleviates that boredom.

The difference of race is one of the reasons why I fear war may always
exist; because race implies difference, difference implies superiority,
and superiority leads to predominance.
Benjamin Disraeli

Old May 20th, 2011, 10:11 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe,aus.politics
Runge 128

We don't read we look at 2 or 3 words and understand you're droning again
like an old evleth.
Crosspost of course.