Honeymoon in Spain

Old September 15th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Dana

Default Honeymoon in Spain

My fiance and I have decided that we want to go to Spain for about 2
weeks next November of 2005 for our honeymoon. He has never been and
I've only been to Barcelona for an extended weekend. What would you
recommend as a good itinerary for that length of time? We don't want
it to be too hectic but want to see a good amount of sites. Thanks in
advance!

Dana
Old September 15th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Bernard T. Higonnet

Dana wrote:

My fiance and I have decided that we want to go to Spain for about 2
weeks next November of 2005 for our honeymoon. He has never been and
I've only been to Barcelona for an extended weekend. What would you
recommend as a good itinerary for that length of time? We don't want
it to be too hectic but want to see a good amount of sites. Thanks in
advance!

How about Venice?

Bernard Higonnet
Old September 15th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Patrick Hernan

I was just in the Basque country of northern Spain and Southern France,
and it is one of the best places I have found in Europe. San Sebastian
in particluar was wonderful, with a great beach and tapas bars. It is
also near Bilbao and Pamplona, and Bayonne and Biarritz in France.
Even with the Euro ar $1.20 the area seemed like a bargain.
The weather in Novemver could be dicey though.

Old September 15th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Nige

Good forward planning. And GOOD LUCK !
If you are happy driving around, then car rentals in Andalucia are very
good. Fly into one of the airports in the south such as Malaga or Seville.
Then I would recommend considering a PARADOR tour but making sure you relax
in each one for at least 2 nights ! get the Parador brochure and look at
some of the great places to stay. I think you can get some kind of discount
for longer stays.
http://www.parador.es./english/index.jsp

om...

Old September 16th, 2004, 09:03 AM
The Reids

Following up to Dana

My fiance and I have decided that we want to go to Spain for about 2
weeks next November of 2005 for our honeymoon.

Andalucia is most peoples idea of Spain. Cadiz, Sevilla, Ronda,
Arcos, Granada, Cordoba, the last two are musts.
--
Mike Reid
If god wanted us to be vegetarians he wouldn't have made animals out of meat.