Least Favorite Caribbean Beaches

Old May 14th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Florence and Lou Roth

Default Least Favorite Caribbean Beaches

Becca

Will you be going back to any of those beaches in Jamaica during the
Sleazy 3 ?

We'll be with you, but had planned on staying onboard during the port
stay in Montego Bay.

Can you get a day pass at any of the resorts?

Florence

Old May 15th, 2004, 02:40 AM
Becca

Florence and Lou Roth wrote:

Becca

Will you be going back to any of those beaches in Jamaica during the
Sleazy 3 ?

Sure Florence, it will be fun. I am sure several of us will be going to
the beach, it would be great if you and Lou could join us. I will bring
my float, I love that thing.

We could go to Aguasol or Margaritaville. We can take the shuttle
busses from the cruise ship terminal. I think the transportation is
$3.00 each way (plus tip). Admission to the beach clubs is not
expensive, maybe $5.00 pp.

We have plenty of time to talk about it and make plans. Isn't that is
the fun part of a cruise, the planning?

Aguasol
http://www.aquasoljamaica.com/

Margaritaville
http://www.margaritavillecaribbean.com/

Becca -----will enjoy meeting Florence and Lou...

Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
MOAGC http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/

Old May 15th, 2004, 05:11 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Florence and Lou Roth wrote:

We'll be with you, but had planned on staying onboard during the port
stay in Montego Bay.

Can't stay on the ship in Jamaica, at the least we have to stock up on
Blue Mountain coffee.

sue

Old May 15th, 2004, 05:14 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Becca wrote:

We have plenty of time to talk about it and make plans. Isn't that is
the fun part of a cruise, the planning?

Aguasol
http://www.aquasoljamaica.com/

Margaritaville
http://www.margaritavillecaribbean.com/

Becca, thanks for these links and the the one about the cruise terminal.
I just filed them away and hope to have time to look at them soon. I
look forward to meeting you and everyone else!!

sue

Old May 15th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Florence and Lou Roth

Becca

Thanks for the links - I will save them. Aquasol looks like fun. We are
not beach people & Lou has to stay out of the sun, but a chaise lounge,
an umbrella & a good book to read will be just fine, We will enjoy
watching all you young ones frolicking around.

Looking forward to meeting you too.

Florence

Old May 15th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Florence and Lou Roth

Sue

We will be arriving in Nola on Friday also. Will be flying out of La
Guardia on AA with the Long Island contingent & staying at the Drury
Inn.
George has a block of rooms reserved there. Don't know if they are all
booked though.
We signed up for George"s pre cruise dinner on Saturday night also.

Looking forward to meeting Sue & Kevin.

Florence

Old May 15th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Florence and Lou Roth wrote:
Sue

We will be arriving in Nola on Friday also. Will be flying out of La
Guardia on AA with the Long Island contingent & staying at the Drury
Inn.
George has a block of rooms reserved there. Don't know if they are all
booked though.
We signed up for George"s pre cruise dinner on Saturday night also.

Looking forward to meeting Sue & Kevin.

We also plan on going down on friday and going to the pre cruise party.
We haven't made plane/hotel/party reservations yet, been too busy with
our new house.

It will be great to finally meet you and this time we better make it to NO.

sue

Old May 17th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Becca

Florence and Lou Roth wrote:

an umbrella & a good book to read will be just fine, We will enjoy
watching all you young ones frolicking around.

Young ones? LOL! Not us, Florence, we are just a bunch of old coots
who act like children who are playing at recess. Why not, we are on
vacation.

There are a few of us who do not get into the water, so you will have
plenty of people to chat with.

Becca -----looking forward to meeting Florence & Lou
and Sue & Kevin ...

Old May 17th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Becca wrote:

Florence and Lou Roth wrote:

an umbrella & a good book to read will be just fine,

There are a few of us who do not get into the water, so you will have
plenty of people to chat with.

I like going into the water for a short time and then I will be ready to
sit and chat. My only problem is convincing Kevin to go to a beach, but
I think going with a group will make it easier. We both loved the ocean
in St Thomas when my nephew took us to a beach that only locals use.

Becca -----looking forward to meeting Florence & Lou
and Sue & Kevin ...

I can't wait to meet all of you!!

sue