Shirless in Austraila Acceptable?

Old November 11th, 2005, 05:29 PM

Default Shirless in Austraila Acceptable?

Is it acceptable for men to go shirtless in Austraila? I know in Hawaii
it is and I believe this is one of the few civilized places where it is
acceptable. How about in Austraila?

Old November 11th, 2005, 06:23 PM
www.poms.co.uk

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is it acceptable for men to go shirtless in Austraila? I know in Hawaii
it is and I believe this is one of the few civilized places where it is
acceptable. How about in Austraila?

I know in Perth i was asked to put top on when was on the Train. By the
transport police.

--
www.simcard.me.uk/australian_sim_card.htm Australian Sim Cards
www.poms.co.uk/forum/index.php Backpacking Australia Forum.

Old November 11th, 2005, 07:46 PM
AlmostBob

Not in the gyneacologists
but its ok in the park

--
like fu_ a porcupine
1000 pri_ks against one
oups.com...

Old November 12th, 2005, 12:58 AM
A Mate

Depends where you are!!

Generally acceptable in beach areas - generally not done elsewhere!!!

oups.com...

Old November 12th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Fred

If you're Tom Cruise - yes.
George Bush - no.

"A Mate" wrote in message
u...
Depends where you are!!

Generally acceptable in beach areas - generally not done elsewhere!!!

oups.com...

Old November 12th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Alan S

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:59:27 +1300, "Fred"
wrote:

If you're Tom Cruise - yes.

or for Patrick Rafter.

George Bush - no.

Can you imagine Beasley shirtless?

Sorry, I didn't realise you were eating. My apologies.

Cheers, Alan, Australia
Old November 12th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Fred

wrote:

If you're Tom Cruise - yes.

or for Patrick Rafter.

George Bush - no.

Can you imagine Beasley shirtless?

Sorry, I didn't realise you were eating. My apologies.

Cheers, Alan, Australia

Sorry but we don't have a Beasley over here. (New Zealand) Would you settle
for a topless Helen Clark?

(Hope you weren't eating)

Old November 12th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Scotty

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is it acceptable for men to go shirtless in Austraila? I know in Hawaii
it is and I believe this is one of the few civilized places where it is
acceptable. How about in Austraila?

Are you asking as a female or male?

If the latter, almost anywhere okay. Public transport not really, Unless
your carrying a surf board and have wet hair.

Shopping malls only if your a poser, around the streets do as you please.

If your your not the latter yes , anywhere is okay!

Old November 12th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Alan S

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:04:07 +1300, "Fred"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

If you're Tom Cruise - yes.

or for Patrick Rafter.

George Bush - no.

Can you imagine Beasley shirtless?

Sorry, I didn't realise you were eating. My apologies.

Cheers, Alan, Australia

Sorry but we don't have a Beasley over here. (New Zealand)

You don't? Must be a nice place. The OP was asking about
Oz:-)

Would you settle for a topless Helen Clark?

(Hope you weren't eating)

I wasn't, thank heavens. And the answer was a very, very
definite no. I presume she has a husband (sort of like Mr
Thatcher) and I will leave that preserve entirely to him.

Cheers, Alan, Australia