living in europe

Old October 14th, 2005, 10:24 PM
DDT Filled Mormons

Default French teachers salary (LONG with details)

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:07:00 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

DDT Filled Mormons writes:

How the hell is networking dishonest?

It often places people in jobs who are not the best qualified for
those jobs, to the detriment of people who _are_ the best qualified.

How is that dishonest?
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old October 14th, 2005, 10:25 PM
DDT Filled Mormons

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:04:30 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

DDT Filled Mormons writes:

You aggravate everyone, not just angry young males.

Have you polled everyone?

No. Have you polled anyone?
--
---
Old October 15th, 2005, 12:56 AM
DDT Filled Mormons

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:28:34 +0200, Martin wrote:

wrote:

DDT Filled Mormons writes:

How the hell is networking dishonest?

It often places people in jobs who are not the best qualified for
those jobs, to the detriment of people who _are_ the best qualified.

How is that dishonest?

You have lived in Italy too long.

My brother in law asked me once how you would suggest doing a dodgy
deal in English, but with formal language.

The concept of formal dodginess was new to me.
--
---
Old October 16th, 2005, 12:35 AM
dgs

Mxsmanic wrote:

I was speaking of my life in particular.

You did not state this at the beginning of the discussion.

If you are going to give precise and restrictive definitions, please
do so at the start of a discussion.
--
dgs
Old October 16th, 2005, 01:07 AM
dgs

Mxsmanic wrote:

A reader can readily judge if your reaction is rational or not.

I don't see the relevance of this.

So?
--
dgs
Old October 19th, 2005, 08:55 PM
SJF

Default French teachers salary

. ..
On 2005-10-07, Magda wrote:

DO NOT excuse the regulars if their patience has its limits, will you? We
have been
putting up with this execrable creature for years. Too much is too much!

Then ignore him. Provoking these monster threads serves no purpose.

But they can't. Mixi is the supreme puppet master. He pulls the strings just
far enough to tempt them and the puppets have to react. They are incapable
of ignoring him. They know what killfiles are but even if their patience has
its limits, as is claimed, they CANNOT ignore him. So why do they continue?
Just wait for the self-justifying answers.
--
SJF