Preferred Business Class Seat

Old September 20th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Chuck

Default Preferred Business Class Seat

What is the preferred business class seat on a 747? Upper Deck or
main? I usually like isle, but only window seats are available on the
upper deck, however isles are available on the main. The seats are not
sleeper seats. Any thoughts would be great.
Old September 22nd, 2003, 07:55 PM
AlecT

I always prefer upper deck window - upper deck is smaller and quieter.
Also the window upper deck seats have the extra storage compartment
along the wall which acts as a side table or as a leg rest when
sleeping.

Old October 2nd, 2003, 01:14 PM
Whytoi

In article , Craig Welch
wrote:

Hey, W! I expect to be back on the road again soon. Ditched the
laptop, just the Tungsten, foldup keyboard, and tri-band phone.

I've been testing this configuration on Friday afternoons, when my
wife and I head for the pub, to sit in the afternoon sun, smoke a
stogie, eat a decent (read non-chain) burger, with beetroot juice
running down my forearms in equal quantities with the blood from the
rare steak ... but I digress. Have to test it at the pub, because as
I think you know, my home is out of mobile range.

Might catch up with you again in Silver Kris or similar ...

Sure. But I challenge you to access Usenet through a Tungsten and a
tri-band phone!