Reef 'n ' Outback Tours

Old October 2nd, 2003, 12:17 AM
reefnoutback

Default Reef 'n ' Outback Tours

Originally posted by Tony Bailey

"IMS" wrote in message

The tour company 'Reef 'N' Outback is represented by TravelTrain

(QR

Travel

Centre). and the tours can only be booked through

them.........

Rgds Ian S...............

QR Traveltrain are bringing out a new brochure at the moment - I'm
still waiting for

my copies. They seem to have revamped the whole range, probably
because Sunlover have

completely, or almost, dropped out of their own rail travel range.

--

Tony Bailey Mercury World Travel Mercury Travel Books

Hi

Im from Reef 'N' Outback Rail Tours in Queensland, The company has been
operating for 8 years and we are NOT part of QR or The Queensland
Government, but we do work in conjunction with Queensland Rail. If you
have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact me directly
by e-mailing to
or telephone us
on 61754525222.

We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Regards Rae Sweeney