Carnival Miracle 7-17-04 Review 7 Days New York to Bahamas

Old July 26th, 2004, 02:19 AM
Charles

Default Carnival Miracle 7-17-04 Review 7 Days New York to Bahamas

In article , Linsifer
wrote:

Lindsay ---who doesn't THINK my girls ever went out with the same guy in one
night! They better NOT have!! g

I'll bet they did.

--
Charles
Old July 26th, 2004, 02:19 AM
Jeff Coudriet

Howie -- so I can pretend I was on the Brilliance sailing with you guys!
I must have met Ermalee somewhere then....

Jeff

Howie wrote:

You are so right, Tom. I hate that. Sailing the Serenade one year
after the Brilliance was like dating identical twin sisters. We even
had the same lousy weather on our crossings grin. I still can't
separate my experiences on both these ships from one another.

Howie

Old July 26th, 2004, 02:32 AM
Tom & Linda

Reminds me of the Seinfeld "menage" episode. One of the Seinfeld
mega-classics.

--Tom

"Linsifer" wrote in message
Howie said:

..." was like dating identical twin sisters."

Tom replied:

On the same date? That might be interesting.

--Tom

Hush, Tom. I have identical twin daughters. :-) One is now married, so I

don't
have to worry about "double dates".

Old July 26th, 2004, 02:33 AM
Tom & Linda

"villa deauville" wrote in message
Ben wrote You must listen to me. I am before my time. I am avant-garde.
I am exemplary. I am strong . I am invincible. I
am woman.
I think Ben forgot to add
"I am Benjamin Smith, and I approve of the above'

SUNNY

Cute.

--Tom