Miami dinner

Old July 25th, 2005, 04:06 PM
racycouple14619

Default Miami dinner

Just curious about ideas for dinner in Miami the night before our
cruise. We'll be staying at the Hyatt on SE 2nd Ave.

Old July 25th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On 25 Jul 2005 08:06:59 -0700, racycouple14619 wrote:

Just curious about ideas for dinner in Miami the night before our
cruise. We'll be staying at the Hyatt on SE 2nd Ave.

Naked or clothed?
--
"The "decent, average man and woman" are only happy with cookie cutter
views matching their own. Controversy offends them."
Old July 26th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Kath G

I had dinner down at the beach just walk down the strip and you can find
lots of places...

Old July 26th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Kath G

lmao

Old July 26th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:50:15 -0400, Kath G wrote:

I had dinner down at the beach just walk down the strip and you can find
lots of places...

Yes, that's the way, all the dinner food set out on display, eating out
under the stars and the warming lamps, go by Versace's home, see the blood
stains..

Forget that last part.
--
"A lot of things wrong with society today are directly attributable to the
fact that the people who make the laws are sexually maladjusted." -Frank
Old July 28th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Larry

I don't know if this too far from your hotel or not but: After our last
cruise we stayed at a hotel in the South Beach area. Lincoln Rd. there is a
pedestrian Mall and there were several restaurants each block for 4 or five
blocks with both outdoor and indoor seating. Restaurants ranged from hot
dog and pizza joints to very fancy restaurants, steaks, seafood, Italian,
you name it. Made for a fun walk looking at all the menus and restaurants,
as well as the stores and all the people there.

oups.com...

Old July 28th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Rosalie B.

"Larry" wrote:

I don't know if this too far from your hotel or not but: After our last
cruise we stayed at a hotel in the South Beach area. Lincoln Rd. there is a
pedestrian Mall and there were several restaurants each block for 4 or five
blocks with both outdoor and indoor seating. Restaurants ranged from hot
dog and pizza joints to very fancy restaurants, steaks, seafood, Italian,
you name it. Made for a fun walk looking at all the menus and restaurants,
as well as the stores and all the people there.

"racycouple14619" wrote in message
roups.com...
Just curious about ideas for dinner in Miami the night before our
cruise. We'll be staying at the Hyatt on SE 2nd Ave.

That Hyatt looks very nice but it's a fur piece from South Beach which
is in Miami Beach and not in Miami. The hotel is right on Biscayne
Bay and the Miami River. It is in the middle of the business district
though, and my impression is that it is fairly quiet at night.

If you don't mind taking a taxi, you might go over to Virginia Key to
the Rusty Pelican 3201 Rickenbacker Causeway, Virginia Key
305-361-3818

Directions:Cross the first causeway bridge and turn left immediately
when you get to Virginia Key

If you can walk, you can cross the Miami River drawbridge and walk to
through Riverwalk park to Bayside Marketplace. I could walk it if I
had to, and my husband walks it all the time (because when we are
staying at Miamarina in Bayside he walks to the Sheraton to get a
rental car). A taxi over would be about $4

In addition to the Food Court which has
• Cajun & Grill
• Captain Joe's Seafood
• Che Pasta
• Chicken Connection
• Churro Mania
• The Croque Monsieur
• Edy's Ice Cream
• French Crepes
• Havana Classic Cafe
• Latin Grill
• Miami BBQ
• Middle East Connection
• Mr. Pretzel
• Paris Croissant
• Villa Pizza
• Starbucks Coffee
• Teriyaki Temple
• Yeung's Lotus Express
• Carousel Cone
• Coco Gelato
• Enerjuicer and
• Victory Cafe

Bayside has the following stand-alone restaurants

• Hard Rock Cafe
• Snappers Pier 5
• Bubba Gump
• Chili's

• Lombardi's Ristoranti
I had a seafood pasta and creme brulee. The creme brulee tasted burnt.
Bob had carrot cake for dessert. The bill with the included 15% tip
was a bit over $45.00. There is also a gelatto place associated with
this restaurant.

• Le Cafe. I've eaten here and our meal cost $46.72 for the two of
us. It was nice eating on the water looking at what all the boats and
people were doing.

Menu from their webpage. I did not write down what we ate.

Entrees
Served with garden salad & your choice of rice, parsley potatoes,
french fries and vegetables
Catch Of The Day $12.95
Grilled or blackened. Ask your server for today's catch
New York Strip Steak $11.95
8oz $11.95
12oz $15.95
Chicken Meuniere $10.95
Grilled skinless boneless breast with lemon, butter & parsley sauce
Side Orders

French Bread $1.00
Pita Bread $1.00
Rice $2.25
French Fries $1.95
Parsley Potatoes $2.25
Kids Only
Children under 12
Hamburger & French Fries $3.95
With cheese add $0.50
Grilled Cheese & French Fries $2.95
Spaghetti $2.95
Tomato sauce & bread
Sandwiches

Hamburger $3.95
Served with french fries & pickles
Add cheese $0.50
Veggie Burger $5.50
Served with green salad & pickles
Ham & French Croissant $5.95
Hormel ham with melted swiss cheese on a flaky croissant served with
french fries
White Tuna or Chicken Salad $5.95
With french fries
Mahi Mahi $7.95
Served in burger bun with french fries
Grilled Chicken $6.95
Char-grilled chicken skinless breast topped with swiss cheese. French
fries
New York Strip Steak $7.95
Served on a french baguette. French fries
Turkey $5.95
Served on a french baguette. French fries
Cheese $3.95
Swiss or american served on french baguette or white bread
Desserts

Chocolate Mousse $3.95
Strawberry Cheese Cake $3.95
Tiramisu $3.95
Carrot Cake $3.95
Foret Noire $3.95
Key Lime Pie $3.95
French Pastries $2.95

grandma Rosalie
Old July 28th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Kath G

Chrissy if you dont like anything that is said in discussion why dont ya
just get lost.. you never have a kind thing to day to anyone are you
like that in person.. dang glad i dont know ya..

Old July 29th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:09:33 -0400, Kath G wrote:

Chrissy if you dont like anything that is said in discussion why dont ya
just get lost

I don't have a compass.

.. you never have a kind thing to day to anyone are you

I think you're pretty.

like that in person.. dang glad i dont know ya..

Pretty stupid.
--
"Remember there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending
over.." -Frank Zappa