Pot Smoking in the Caribbean

Old September 14th, 2004, 01:26 AM
BiG Orange

wrote in message
Lose your car on a
first offense, and rest assured, nobody would be driving under the
influence. ...Jon

Whatever Dude. That's what the city needs is a junkyard of drunk's hooptys.
A drunks car is worth less than his fine and is easily replaced with another
beater.

B.O.

Old September 14th, 2004, 01:43 AM
Surfer E2468

My ex D.I.L. totaled their car because she was drunk,no excuses for her
,did not hurt anyone but herself,just too bad it did not hurt her more

Old September 14th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:51:17 -0700, wrote:

http://www.pioneerlocal.com/cgi-bin/...-healthfam.dat

"Cratty recounted a study done several years ago that tracked airplane
pilots who smoked marijuana and tried to land a plane, but could not do it
right. Forty-eight hours after they smoked marijuana, they tried landing
the plane again and thought they were doing fine, but in fact they were way
off target."

This makes great sense. Get high and then try to land a plane as proof that
pot is sooooooo terrible. The same idiot that thought this "test" up is
probably the same one who was still high 2 friggin' days later.
Old September 15th, 2004, 12:11 AM
Dillon Pyron

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:32:21 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser
wrote:

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:51:17 -0700, wrote:

http://www.pioneerlocal.com/cgi-bin/...-healthfam.dat

"Cratty recounted a study done several years ago that tracked airplane
pilots who smoked marijuana and tried to land a plane, but could not do it
right. Forty-eight hours after they smoked marijuana, they tried landing
the plane again and thought they were doing fine, but in fact they were way
off target."

This makes great sense. Get high and then try to land a plane as proof that
pot is sooooooo terrible. The same idiot that thought this "test" up is
probably the same one who was still high 2 friggin' days later.

The FAA says 12 hours, bottle to throttle. That's even one drink.
Who says booze isn't persistent?

--
dillon

When I was a kid, I thought the angel's name was Hark
and the horse's name was Bob.

Old September 15th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Jos Flachs

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:51:17 -0700, wrote:

Well, Arkadya... I did a quick google search, and the first site that
came up....

http://www.pioneerlocal.com/cgi-bin/...-healthfam.dat

At 19, you should have known better.

At 19, you don't.

Old September 15th, 2004, 03:56 PM

...Funny... I've known many 19 year old individuals who don't drink and
drive; in contrast, I've known a few 50 year old people who have....
What excuse can you offer for them? .....Uh...They're only 50; give 'em
a break!! (??) ...Jon