WHICH PORT???

Old September 24th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Jean O'Boyle

Default WHICH PORT???

Which port would you prefer NOT to sail out from?

Mine is San Juan.

--Jean

Old September 24th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Rog'

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
Which port would you prefer NOT to sail out from?
Mine is San Juan.

You mean, besides New Orleans + Galveston?

Old September 24th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Rog'" wrote in message
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
Which port would you prefer NOT to sail out from?
Mine is San Juan.

You mean, besides New Orleans + Galveston?

No, those two are two of my favorite ports and will be again!
And before anyone corrects my question because I ended it with a
preposition..I shall change the question to:

From which port would you prefer NOT to sail?

--Jean ;-)

Old September 24th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Charles

In article , Jean
O'Boyle wrote:

From which port would you prefer NOT to sail?

Galveston

--
Charles
Old September 24th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Surfer E2468

Mine is also SAN JUAN,and JAMAICA
surfer e2468

Old September 24th, 2005, 10:35 PM
jcz

New York City

June

Old September 24th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Dan Wenz

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

And before anyone corrects my question because I ended it with a
preposition..I shall change the question to:

We all know that a preposition is a word up with which you should never
end a sentence (Winston Churchill?)!
Old September 24th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
Mine is also SAN JUAN,and JAMAICA

Annie, I'm asking for the first port...the port of embarkation...not ports
that you visit..So San Juan would be yours in this case as I don't believe
any cruise lines use Jamaica as a port of embarkation..
Thanks for participating!
--Jean

Old September 24th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Ermalee McCauley

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Which port would you prefer NOT to sail out from?

Mine is San Juan.

--Jean

Tampa.

Ermalee

Old September 24th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Ermalee McCauley

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Rog'" wrote in message

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:

Which port would you prefer NOT to sail out from?
Mine is San Juan.

You mean, besides New Orleans + Galveston?

No, those two are two of my favorite ports and will be again!
And before anyone corrects my question because I ended it with a
preposition..I shall change the question to:

From which port would you prefer NOT to sail?

--Jean ;-)

This is the kind of carelessness up with which we will not put!

Still saying Tampa :-)

Ermalee