Sun Princess

Old August 18th, 2004, 06:32 PM
villa deauville

Default Sun Princess

Does the Sun have PC?

SUNNY

Old August 18th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Linsifer

Yes, Sunny, it does. We sailed on her last April and made use of the Anytime
Dining feature more than a few times.

Lindsay

Sunny asked:

Does the Sun have PC?

Old August 18th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Don & Lynn

We were on the Sun about a year and a half ago. They had one traditional
dining room and one PC. We had traditional seating, but went to the PC a few
times with no problem. Last Sept, we were on the Coral Princess and tried to
do the same thing and they went through the roof. I can see the problem if
traditional seating people go to the PC, they leave a lot of empty seats in
traditional. In March, we were on the Diamond and we opted for PC. They have
four PC dining rooms but you better get a reservation.. Their tables for two
were mostly against the wall, which left me facing the wall, not too good.
On the Sun they had long tables with partitions separating the couples which
worked out real well.
Don

"villa deauville" wrote in message
Does the Sun have PC?

SUNNY

Old August 18th, 2004, 08:06 PM
villa deauville

Don,
Are you saying that on the Sun they have 1 traditional and 1 Anytime
Dining and the other 4 dining rooms that need reservations? Are these 4
dining rooms pay-as-you-eat?
On the Golden, I have not been on the Grand, there is 1 traditional, 2
Anytime Dining and 1 Pay-as-you-eat.
We love the Personal Choice and a table for two. One PC restaurant would
seem to entail a long waiting period to eat.

SUNNY.........looking to sail on her for 10 days

Old August 18th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Don & Lynn

Sorry, I changed ships on you. The Sun has only one traditional and one PC..
The Diamond is much like the Golden. You recall one traditional and two PC,
all full size. On the Diamond, which is very much like the Grand class
ships, they put a wall down the center of the two PC dining rooms resulting
in four small PC dining rooms, all free, but reservations are a good idea.
I did not mention any pay-as-you-eat restaurants. We avoid them. We already
paid enough. As I said, the Sun had really nice tables for two and I didn't
see any waiting. We usually were there before 6:30. Between 7 and 8 would
be more busy. Have a great cruise.