Do French Women tend to be less endowed than other Women?

Old January 7th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Thomas Peel

Default Do French Women tend to be less endowed than other Women?

Peter L schrieb:

"JX Bardant" wrote in message
Are French women born naturally with this boyish type of figure,

Yes. They're born naturally without implants.

Who's born with implants?

I thought implants developed with puberty
Old January 7th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Peter L

"jcoulter" wrote in message
. 227.77...
"Peter L" wrote in news:btho7a$7dpcu$1@ID-
110472.news.uni-berlin.de:

"JX Bardant" wrote in message
Are French women born naturally with this boyish type of figure,

Yes. They're born naturally without implants.

Who's born with implants?

That was sarcasm,

Both posts.

Peter, please let us not start the who has less sense of humor and irony
thread again.

Let's not.

Old January 8th, 2004, 03:13 AM
Joey Balonio

Earl Evleth wrote:
French women are generally not oversized in any sense of the word.
However, you will find more women of larger size in the country side, on
the farms, in Normandy and Bretagne than Paris.

Like, for instance, in Brest?

Freud said that the first thing a human adult does when encountering another
human adult is establish gender.

It's been pretty well established that Freud's sexual
obsessions and other social problems are not particularly
relevent to the rest of us.
Old January 8th, 2004, 05:11 AM
Mxsmanic

Andromoda893 writes:

Hello, I have a question for those of you who have been to France. I
have a friend that recently came back from Paris, and she said that
she couldn't find any larger bras to purchase in the lingerie shops. I
remember reading that Anne Cole, a top swimsuit designer saying that
French women, " had short legs and no bosom to speak of, though they
use push-up bras to great advantage."

French women seem to have slightly smaller breasts than most women of
European ancestry, yes.

Are French women born naturally with this boyish type of figure,
or is it just how french women themselves prefer to look?

They are naturally that way. French men and women tend to have slightly
more slender and delicate builds than is average for Europeans. French
women are relatively flat, and American women have commented to me that
many French men seem scrawny to them.

Old January 8th, 2004, 05:11 AM
Mxsmanic

devil writes:

Or perhaps they have a healthier diet?

They do, but their physiques are mostly the result of genes. No
American woman of Dutch and German ancestry is likely to look that small
and slender, no matter what her diet.

Old January 8th, 2004, 05:57 AM
Tim Kroesen

Remarkable brinkmanship! g

Tim K

Old January 8th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Ken Catchpole

"Joey Balonio" wrote in message
Earl Evleth wrote:
Freud said that the first thing a human adult does when encountering

another
human adult is establish gender.

It's been pretty well established that Freud's sexual
obsessions and other social problems are not particularly
relevent to the rest of us.

His rampant Cocaine habit, on the other hand.......

Old January 8th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Tim Challenger

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 06:11:59 +0100, Mxsmanic wrote:

devil writes:

Or perhaps they have a healthier diet?

They do, but their physiques are mostly the result of genes. No
American woman of Dutch and German ancestry is likely to look that small
and slender, no matter what her diet.

But that's because all Americans are fat.
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.
Old January 8th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Tim Challenger

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:19:43 +0000, Donna Evleth wrote:

devil writes:

Or perhaps they have a healthier diet?

They do, but their physiques are mostly the result of genes. No
American woman of Dutch and German ancestry is likely to look that small
and slender, no matter what her diet.

But that's because all Americans are fat.
--
Tim.

That's a stereotype. There are many exceptions. I know, because I am one
of them. I am 5'7" tall, weigh 121 pounds. I am 68 years old. I don't
think I qualify as fat. But then, since I am naturalized French, perhaps
that is the reason(-:

Donna Evleth

Donna Evleth

I know Donna, I was joining in the stereotype thread.