Do French Women tend to be less endowed than other Women?

Old January 9th, 2004, 02:50 AM
Bob Fusillo

Default Do French Women tend to be less endowed than other Women?

It is an anthropological stereotype, not altogther a cultural
one --anthropologists classify the Mediterranean figure -- short legs, low
breast line-- as averse to the Nordic: long legs, high breasts. Happily,
they are all women.
rj

"pmlt" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:26:39 GMT, "Bob Fusillo"
wrote:

In general -- only very general, what with increasing moving about of
popuations -- the further one goes south in Europe, the shorter the legs
and, to a lesser extent, smaller the breasts.

Talk about smaller breasts in Italy. Stereotypes do not show a
reality.

Old January 9th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Mxsmanic

Tim Challenger writes:

But that's because all Americans are fat.

Not all, just the majority.

Old January 9th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Mxsmanic

Anonymouse writes:

... but the women really ARE shorter ...

Not true. The average heights of adult French and American women are
almost identical (about 5'4").

... (so are most of the men... look at pics
of General deGaulle walking in the crowds and he stands a full head
taller than the masses) ...

He was very tall.

Old January 9th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Mxsmanic

devil writes:

Hmm... Wishful thinking? Denial?

Neither. Freud spent his life projecting the sexual and personal
-hygiene hangups of himself and his entourage onto the entire human
species, even though they were only applicable to a tiny microcosm of
European society.

Old January 9th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Mxsmanic

Tim Kroesen writes:

Remarkable brinkmanship! g

I don't understand.

Old January 9th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Mxsmanic

Jeremy Henderson writes:

Lets not forget the rest of the stereotypes. French women:

1 Are slim
2 Dress well
3 Smell like heaven
4 Fcuk like rattlesnakes
5 Don't rush off to the shower after sex (see 3)

The first two are correct stereotypes. They do not have any particular
smell that I'm aware of. I don't have any information on 4 and 5, but I
know that many French women take regular showers (especially those under
age 40 or so).

Old January 9th, 2004, 11:23 PM
devil

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:11:48 +0100, Mxsmanic wrote:

devil writes:

Hmm... Wishful thinking? Denial?

Neither. Freud spent his life projecting the sexual and personal
-hygiene hangups of himself and his entourage onto the entire human
species, even though they were only applicable to a tiny microcosm of
European society.

Tiny microcosm? Think again.

Denial? Wishful thinking?

Old January 10th, 2004, 12:36 AM
pmlt

Alright perhaps I'm the one who knows almost all the exceptions to the
anthropological stereotype. Nordic women are taller, that's a fact.
That makes them have longer legs, that's a consequence of the first
one. About breasts, natural ones, you'll find a bit of everything
everywhere. My statement is not "anthropological" but maybe like said
I just know the exceptions.

Old January 10th, 2004, 12:50 AM
poldy

In article ,
"Peter L" wrote:

There are probably many less plus sized women in Paris than in any American
cities.

Yeah isn't that one of the mysteries? The cuisine has a lot of
fat-heavy dishes but the women are slender?
Old January 10th, 2004, 12:52 AM
devil

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:50:05 +0000, poldy wrote:

In article ,
"Peter L" wrote:

There are probably many less plus sized women in Paris than in any American
cities.

Yeah isn't that one of the mysteries? The cuisine has a lot of
fat-heavy dishes but the women are slender?

Just try cutting soft drinks for a start.