Swimming pool for public use London

Old September 20th, 2014, 11:44 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Király[_1_]

Default Swimming pool for public use London

Martin wrote:
Will you be taking one home with you?

I'll pack mine in my carry-on to avoid the checked bag fee.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.
Old October 17th, 2014, 05:44 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Király! Can you tell me where are you going to enjoy swimming in London? Do you know about the swimming pools of London where you can enjoy swimming free of cost? I just know little about it because my brother told me about Dolphin Square; but I am confused about it. Would you like to help me, let me know the list of the pools where I can enjoy swimming free of cost?
Old October 18th, 2014, 07:45 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
Király! Can you tell me where are you going to enjoy swimming in London? Do you know about the swimming pools of London where you can enjoy swimming free of cost? I just know little about it because my brother told me about Dolphin Square; but I am confused about it. Would you like to help me, let me know the list of the pools where I can enjoy swimming free of cost?
I have good experience in Dolphin Square. It is a perfect place to enjoy the swimming. It is also an ideal place if you prefer your exercise at a more leisurely level. It has 1,000m2 of carefully-planned floorspace and 17 meter pool that is design beautifully.
Old October 20th, 2014, 05:35 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

If I am not wrong it seems you visited there many times and had much knowledge about Dolphin Square. Do you have information about other swimming pools of London. I want to stay there for one month and I will like to go there at different places to enjoy swimming. After reading your above post I think you will know about the other swimming pools in London and can tell me about them.
Old October 20th, 2014, 11:41 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
tim.....

"alkbra" wrote in message

If I am not wrong it seems you visited there many times and had much
knowledge about Dolphin Square. Do you have information about other
swimming pools of London. I want to stay there for one month and I will
like to go there at different places to enjoy swimming. After reading
your above post I think you will know about the other swimming pools in
London and can tell me about them.

go to Google maps

centre on the are of London that you are visiting

type swimming pools in the search bar

HTH

HAND

tim

Old October 20th, 2014, 09:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
JohnT[_10_]

"alkbra" wrote in message

If I am not wrong it seems you visited there many times and had much
knowledge about Dolphin Square. Do you have information about other
swimming pools of London. I want to stay there for one month and I will
like to go there at different places to enjoy swimming. After reading
your above post I think you will know about the other swimming pools in
London and can tell me about them.

The Landmark Hotel, at
222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ
has a swimming pool.

--
JohnT

Old October 21st, 2014, 09:54 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
JohnT[_10_]

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:06:52 +0100, "JohnT" wrote:

"alkbra" wrote in message

If I am not wrong it seems you visited there many times and had much
knowledge about Dolphin Square. Do you have information about other
swimming pools of London. I want to stay there for one month and I will
like to go there at different places to enjoy swimming. After reading
your above post I think you will know about the other swimming pools in
London and can tell me about them.

The Landmark Hotel, at
222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ
has a swimming pool.

There's an Olympic pool somewhere.

http://londonaquaticscentre.org/swimming/public#tickets
--
JohnT

Old October 22nd, 2014, 08:17 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin[_2_] View Post
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:54:45 +0100, "JohnT" wrote:

"Martin"
lid wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:06:52 +0100, "JohnT"
wrote:

"alkbra"
wrote in message

If I am not wrong it seems you visited there many times and had much
knowledge about Dolphin Square. Do you have information about other
swimming pools of London. I want to stay there for one month and I will
like to go there at different places to enjoy swimming. After reading
your above post I think you will know about the other swimming pools in
London and can tell me about them.

The Landmark Hotel, at
222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ
has a swimming pool.

There's an Olympic pool somewhere.

.... under Wembley Arena
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wembley_Arena

http://londonaquaticscentre.org/swimming/public#tickets

--

Martin in Zuid Holland
I am pleased to see your suggestion and active participation. All members suggest me in a good way I think now will enjoy swimming at different places in London especially I will go for The Landmark Hotel, at 222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ . I want to appreciate your way of suggestion. Now I will go there without any confusion. Kind regards buddy!
Old November 28th, 2014, 10:37 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
I am pleased to see your suggestion and active participation. All members suggest me in a good way I think now will enjoy swimming at different places in London especially I will go for The Landmark Hotel, at 222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ . I want to appreciate your way of suggestion. Now I will go there without any confusion. Kind regards buddy!
Yes alkbra, you should go there and visit this place. I hope you will enjoy there a lot and this tour will become one of the enjoyable and memorable tours of your life. My friend Christmas is coming and I want to what's your plan on this great occasion? I have a plan to visit the New Your city to celebrate my Christmas and New Year.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 10:51 AM
Alley Alley is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORRELL View Post
Yes alkbra, you should go there and visit this place. I hope you will enjoy there a lot and this tour will become one of the enjoyable and memorable tours of your life. My friend Christmas is coming and I want to what's your plan on this great occasion? I have a plan to visit the New Your city to celebrate my Christmas and New Year.
Orrell! The New York City is the best place to celebrate your Christmas and make it special. I have also decided to take my family there because there is lots of fun and excitement that is waiting for us. I will stay there for the New year and see then see the magnificent fire work.