Ticket Buying Tips Article On New York Ticket Brokers

Old October 31st, 2006, 02:52 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Al Terry

Default Ticket Buying Tips Article On New York Ticket Brokers

Hi guys and gals, I am in the process of promoting my New York
entertainment resource site and have been writing articles to send
around...I found you all while looking around and thought you might
enjoy this article on buying tickets for New York...

I hope some of you find it helpful, and feel free to use it on any
websites, groups or email it to someone who may benefit from it if you
want...

If anyone has a problem with me posting this here or feel I am spamming
the group I will check and not return...If anyone finds the article
useful, let me know as I do 2 articles a week for my site and will be
happy to post them here for you all to enjoy...they cover everything
related to NYC entertainment...

Thanks!

Using A New York Ticket Broker

Broadway is the ultimate in theatrical entertainment. Its shows and
plays are so popular and sought after that the tickets are booked well
in advance, as much as months in advance. Trying to procure tickets at
the spur of the moment is not easy, though not impossible. You only
need to know how. There are many ways through which you may be able to
procure tickets for shows on Broadway, but the best way is using the
services of a New York ticket broker.

Procuring Tickets On Broadway

Tickets for popular shows are bought directly from the Box Office,
months in advance. People, such as tourists and visitors, trying to buy
tickets at short notice have other means to procure their tickets. They
can, of course, wait in line at the Box Office hoping for availability
of 'no show' tickets. Many try their luck at re-sale forums or
through sites, such as eBay. Tickets from these sources may be
available, but risky, as they can never be sure that the tickets are
genuine, and that they are not being scammed.

If you are looking to buy genuine tickets with guaranteed seating
arrangements, a New York ticket broker can help you best. Even if you
are a local New York resident, you may need tickets for Broadway shows
in a hurry - to entertain some business clients, among others. This
is what a New York ticket broker can do:

He helps you avoid standing in lines for hours to procure tickets for
your show.
He ensures that you get the best seats possible, under the
circumstances.

As tickets for popular shows on Broadway are always in high demand, you
may need to pay extra, over and above the face value of the tickets,
for your tickets bought through a New York ticket broker. This, to
cover the high cost of procuring the premium tickets on your behalf.

Buying your tickets for the Broadway show through a New York ticket
broker helps avoid disappointment of any kind. You need to exercise
care when picking up a ticket broker. Most reputable and reliable
ticket brokers are licensed and are members of the National Association
of Ticket Brokers. Member brokers follow a set standard of procedures
and maintain a high level of business ethics.

Ticket brokers, normally, offer tickets for shows on Broadway, and for
Off-Broadway, and Off-Off-Broadway shows as well. There are some ticket
brokers who offer you tickets for other sources of entertainment as
well, such as sports events, etc. Others deal exclusively for Broadway
shows only.

You can use the services of a New York ticket broker through his
website. The websites of the brokers inform you of the various services
on offer, and how you can go about them. Many brokers allow you to put
your tickets on sale on their sites.

Whenever you are looking to buy tickets for Broadway shows that are
sold out, your only choice is a ticket broker. Go online, check out the
terms and conditions, and once satisfied, confirm the purchase.

Author Biography:

For more information and tips and a
href="http://www.reedstickets.net/new-york-ticket-broker.html"New York
Ticket Broker/a resources for New York City entertainment visit the
authors site which is full of more amazing articles.

*** Digital Reprint Rights ***

* You are not allowed to change anything in Article Content and Author
Biography except the format for displaying the article properly.

* You are allowed to use this article for free as long as it will not
violate any laws.

* I will appreciate it if you can notify me the publication of this
article. I can be reached at