Popular Websites to book with

Old May 14th, 2004, 02:30 AM
L.Hachey

Default Popular Websites to book with

I have booked with www.vacationstogo.com and we got a great deal for a 7 day
eastern caribbean cruise on with Royal Carribean for $399 pp last year.

L.Hachey
www.MyTripReport.com

"Fiona" wrote in message
m...
As a first time potential cruiser scouring the internet for offers and
deal it is hard to know which ones are good and legit. Any advice?

I have come across www.cruisedeals.com which seem very good - any
thoughts??

Thanks in advance

Old May 14th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Fri, 14 May 2004 01:30:20 GMT, "L.Hachey"
wrote:

I have booked with www.vacationstogo.com and we got a great deal for a 7 day
eastern caribbean cruise on with Royal Carribean for $399 pp last year.

L.Hachey
www.MyLSDTripReport.com

Which one was your report?

http://www.mytripreport.com/search.p...%20caribbe an
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Fiona

These posts are not answering my question!!! Help please!
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Eileen Garland

Okay, I'll try. I believe your question was: "As a first time potential
cruiser scouring the internet for offers and deal it is hard to know
which ones are good and legit. Any advice?"

There are good deals, better deals, and ones that aren't good at all. I
have not used the site you mentioned. I have had good deals (and
dealings) with Cruises-N-More, CruiseQuick, Vacations to Go, Cruise Club
and several others.

As a first time cruiser, you could probably really benefit from working
with a good TA as opposed to just finding a deal on the net - and the
two are not mutually exclusive.

I work with an excellent TA whose name I'd be happy to share, and so
would lots of other cruisers who frequent this newsgroup. In addition,
there are quite a few TAs who are regular contributors to
rec.travel.cruises, and many of them are very good too.

I hope this helps.

Eileen