Ship Review Sites?

Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:04 PM
Craig Bell

Default Ship Review Sites?

Hi all,

I know this post must appear on here quite alot, but does anyone know of any
good review websites for cruises??

Im going on RCCL Splendour of the Seas in June. Does anyone have any details
on this boat. One review i recently saw mentioned it vibrated quite badly.
Does anyone know if this is true?

Many Thanks

Wesley

Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:28 PM
Howie

Craig Bell wrote:

Hi all,

I know this post must appear on here quite alot, but does anyone know of any
good review websites for cruises??

Im going on RCCL Splendour of the Seas in June. Does anyone have any details
on this boat. One review i recently saw mentioned it vibrated quite badly.
Does anyone know if this is true?

It was the prettiest ship that I have been on in 46 cruises. Of course
that was when it was new; I have no idea what it looks like now.

Howie

Many Thanks

Wesley

Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:25 PM
Candy Brock

Here's my list of review sites:
http://home.g-net.net/~cbrock/Reviews.html

Candy -- 19 days 'til Zuidy

Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:40 PM
RTCReferee

Candy Brock wrote:

Here's my list of review sites:
http://home.g-net.net/~cbrock/Reviews.html

Candy -- 19 days 'til Zuidy

I just bookmarked it to read the reviews later. Thanks!
Old May 3rd, 2004, 11:05 PM
Mason Barge

On Mon, 3 May 2004 21:04:33 +0100, "Craig Bell"
wrote:

Hi all,

I know this post must appear on here quite alot, but does anyone know of any
good review websites for cruises??

Im going on RCCL Splendour of the Seas in June. Does anyone have any details
on this boat. One review i recently saw mentioned it vibrated quite badly.
Does anyone know if this is true?

Many Thanks

Wesley

Two of the main ones:

www.cruisemates.com
www.cruisecritic.com

Mason Barge

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
-- Abraham Lincoln
Old May 3rd, 2004, 11:20 PM
JoyceR

Don't forget about the wonderful site maintained by Steve H. at

http://seacruisechat.com/pipermail/s...ruisechat.com/

Non commercial.

Joyce

--
"We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud
"People demand the freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of

Old May 4th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Donnassei

Hi Wesley,
You'll find some reviews at Cruisemates, here is a link to get you right to the
members review section, good luck and happy cruising:

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...iews/index.cfm

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
http://www.cruisemates.com
Old May 4th, 2004, 12:54 AM
JoyceR

Sorry, gave the wrong link. Try this one for Seacruise reviews.

http://seacruisereviews.com/

Old May 4th, 2004, 02:24 AM
Allyn Fratkin

I know this post must appear on here quite alot, but does anyone know of any
good review websites for cruises??

i have a new personal cruise review web site. i haven't been on splendour
of the seas, but i have written reviews of sovereign of the seas,
nordic empress, and a couple others, plus photo-illustrated reviews
of the following ships:
radiance of the seas
disney wonder
adventure of the seas
vision of the seas
crystal harmony

my web site is: http://www.fratkin.com/cruises/

--
From the virtual mind of Allyn Fratkin
Escondido, California
Old May 4th, 2004, 02:46 AM
L.Hachey

I have some cruising trip reports on my site at www.MyTripReport.com

Follow this link for the cruising reports:
http://www.mytripreport.com/search.php?theme=cruising

L.Hachey

. ..