Dunn's River Falls

Old May 17th, 2004, 03:07 AM
Steve Kim

Default Dunn's River Falls

Going on a cruise in late June. Is it wiser to book shore excursion
thru cruiseline or to go on our own? 7 people. Any advice would be
appreciated.

Kind regards,
Steve

Old May 17th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Crescent

DRF is a man made attraction....just so you know. If you want a real
treat, hop in a taxi and have him take you through the rainforests to
Murphy's Hill which offers a breathtaking view but you have to go
through some obscenely poor areas with bad roads. Once there, you
have to pay a tiny fee of something like 5 bucks and then you get a
free rum punch.

Old May 17th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Nina Harris

"Steve Kim" wrote in message
Going on a cruise in late June. Is it wiser to book shore excursion
thru cruiseline or to go on our own? 7 people. Any advice would be
appreciated.

Kind regards,
Steve

Watch out for turds floating down the river.

Old May 17th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Sandy K.

"Steve Kim" wrote in message
Going on a cruise in late June. Is it wiser to book shore excursion
thru cruiseline or to go on our own? 7 people. Any advice would be
appreciated.

Kind regards,
Steve

We were there last month and used Peat Taylor. (do a google to find him).
For only $30 pp, Peat's excursion included admission to DRFs, a tour through
Fern Gully and the Ocho Rios countryside. After DRFs, Peat took us back tot
he ship for lunch and then picked us up to take us downtown for shopping.
Hew also provided transportation back to the ship. We got more, did more
and paid less than the ship would have charged. I highly recommend Peat
Taylor.

Sandy K.

Old May 18th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Nina Harris

"Lee Lindquist" wrote in message

Watch out for turds floating down the river.

I had no idea you ever left Alaska, Dennis.

--
- Lee

That is the ultimate INSULT! I am not "PLONK" Harris.

Old May 19th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Ray Goldenberg

On Tue, 18 May 2004 08:20:01 -0400, "Nina Harris"
wrote:

That is the ultimate INSULT! I am not "PLONK" Harris.

Hi,

You have the same address, .

Best regards,
Ray