Carnival Victory feedback

Old May 18th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Jackie

Default Carnival Victory feedback

We are considering the Carnival Victory for our next cruise - any
feedback would be appreciated - specifically the on the layout of the
ship, design, public spaces, etc.
Old May 19th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Howie

Jackie wrote:

We are considering the Carnival Victory for our next cruise - any
feedback would be appreciated - specifically the on the layout of the
ship, design, public spaces, etc.

Love the ship. Great food and service. Lively crowd. Nice public
spaces, especially if you like the color green.

Howie

Old May 19th, 2004, 12:59 PM
JLeary256

Very nice ship, but little front deck viewing space. It also is necessary to
be in line early for tender tickets, some people waited for over an hour to get
off in Cayman.
Old May 19th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Leonard Nisenoff

Howie wrote in message ...
Jackie wrote:

We are considering the Carnival Victory for our next cruise - any
feedback would be appreciated - specifically the on the layout of the
ship, design, public spaces, etc.

Love the ship. Great food and service. Lively crowd. Nice public
spaces, especially if you like the color green.

Howie

I'm just back from the Carnival Victory. The ships design takes a
little while to figure out. If you're on deck one or two and want to
get to saome of the public areas, you have to go forward all the way
or you end up at the dining rooms. The food was good, but a little
repeatative (especially breakfast).

The entertainment was good as well.

I'm going to post a full review this weekend.

Leo
Old May 19th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Howie

I'm going to post a full review this weekend.

Leo

Look forward to it, Leo.

Howie

Old May 19th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Georgeny

Gee Leonard, can I hurry you along! Leaving for Miami Saturday morning, need
review Friday, sailing Victory Sunday. Heck take a day off from work, think
of others

George in NY

Old May 19th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Eileen Garland

Georgeny wrote:

Gee Leonard, can I hurry you along! Leaving for Miami Saturday morning, need
review Friday, sailing Victory Sunday. Heck take a day off from work, think
of others

George in NY

George, we've done three cruises on the Victory. We may not have the
same taste as you, but I suspect you'll find something to like about the
Victory. If you get tired of the greenness (I didn't), check out the
red and black lounge that's all the way at one end of the ship or the
other. I loved the look of this room, which was being used for small
jazz combos when we sailed.

Eileen