Caribbean Princess

Old October 11th, 2003, 04:20 PM
Showyourpride

Default Caribbean Princess

Does anyone know where I can find deck plans for the Caribbean Princess? I
checked out princess.com and had no luck.

Robert in WV
Old October 11th, 2003, 04:54 PM
ArleneL

Try travelocity.

Arlene

Old October 11th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Bill C

Robert,
here's a link I have ...
http://www.expertpc.net/cruises/deck...pdeckplans.htm

Bill

Old October 11th, 2003, 07:45 PM
Mary Foster

Robert, my favorite way of locating such information is the search engine
Google. I enter the words DECK PLANS and the name of the ship, and get a
large number of sites to look at.
Mary---Uses Google a LOT!