Key West has 'unscrupulous' t-shirt shops

Old December 7th, 2018, 04:48 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Key West has 'unscrupulous' t-shirt shops

The t-shirt is free they charge you for the decals and if you're really stupid they charge you for the non-existent wax and they use the compressor relief valve on the compressor that runs the heat decal press to spray out a bunch of air and make it sound like they're spraying something on the T-shirt $30 a decal front and back $10 for the wax maybe $40 for the decal if your Japanese maybe $200 for the decal now you start to get it ???
That's how, I'm ashamed to say it I've done it to thousands of people it's easy when you're young and disgusted with the world to despise people for their stupidity and be willing to take advantage of it .. I was young I was coming out of teenage years of homelessness EVERYONE IN THOSE SHOPS IS PAID IN CASH I DIDN'T WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS SOCIETY OR BE A PART OF IT.