Rude Alaska flight attendant

Old December 2nd, 2003, 06:00 PM
Angelina Cheng

Default Rude Alaska flight attendant

Please refer to my previous posting, I cannot attached a new thread to
the end of my previous posting so this is the only way I can response
to the questions.

It wasn't bulkhead seat, and my mom's bag was a small 8 inches x 9
inches black bag, she did ask if she can put the bag under the seat,
doesn't matter under her seat or the person in front of her. The
passenger said she will not let her mom travel on Alaska again,
because she was afraid without her company her mom, they will mistreat
her, if she were there at least she can ask the attendant what was the
reason chase a 56 years old lady off the plane without a valid reason.
Obviously if even a bystander cannot stand the rude manner of this
attendant it must be really bad, and of course ( she is Manager of a
Pharmaceutical company ) she meant herself will NOT travel on Alaska
airline again.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE to treat a paid customer like that?

Angelina
Old December 2nd, 2003, 06:39 PM
Blake S

"Angelina Cheng" wrote in message
om...
[...]

There is also NO EXCUSE to start a new thread with repeating the same
libelous BS that you posted several weeks ago. Do you expect us to believe
that you "cannot attach a new thread", so you have no other choice then
repeating the same thing in a new thread several weeks later?

What was the flight attendant's name? They do wear name badges so you
could've just remembered the name. But you didn't remember the FA's name,
did you? Maybe that's because this bogus story of yours never happened.

Old December 2nd, 2003, 06:46 PM
mrt

Angelina Cheng wrote:
[...]

There must have been some misunderstanding. It is perfectly normal for
people to put bags of that size under the seat in front of them. You
said "it doesn't matter under her seat or the person in front of her".
Actually, it does matter which she was trying to do. I can't picture,
under normal circumstances, the action as you have described it. Of
course, you are getting it third handed. Is there a possibility of their
being a language issue between your friend's mom and the flight
attendant? Believe it or not, it is not the objective of flight
attendants to yell at people who try to put bags under the seat in front
of them.

Old December 2nd, 2003, 11:23 PM
Peter L

"Angelina Cheng" wrote in message
om...
Please refer to my previous posting, I cannot attached a new thread to
the end of my previous posting so this is the only way I can response
to the questions.

Did you not write directly to the president of Alaska Airline?

Old December 4th, 2003, 08:07 AM
Blake S

HEY, WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT? DON'T KNOW?
COULD YOU READ THE NAME TAG?

COULD YOU BE.........A TROLL?.....A LIAR? OH MY GOD!!!!!

Old December 4th, 2003, 08:25 AM
mrt

Angelina Cheng wrote:

[...]

Did this happen to you or your mother? The original thread, over a
month ago, was written in the first person. There is nothing in that
thread indicating you were referring to your mother.
Additionally, you start this with "please refer to my previous posting"

There is no logic to this. It is perfectly normal for a small bag to go
under the seat in front of you. Since the original poster in that other
thread had flow "many times", it seems odd that the FA would need to
tell her to put the bag anywhere or that she would even ask the FA if
she could put it under the seat in front of her. Also according to the
post, the original poster want to put the purse "under her seat". This
is not how I normally hear people refer to putting things under the seat
in front of them.

Old December 8th, 2003, 04:06 AM
maryanne kehoe

I had a similar experience on LH---I was in a bulkhead seat and the FA
put my purse in an overhead bin halfway down the plane.

I think this person's concerns are legit, especially when you have
money, passport, etc in your carry on and don't want it stolen.

Old December 9th, 2003, 01:04 AM
Angelina Cheng

Blake:

Yes as a matter of fact I really cannot click on "Post a new thread",
is there a time limitation for posting new thread? I have no idea.

This is actually a real incident, and the rude Alaska attendant is not
wearing any name tag, she wears differently then other attendant, she
is wearing blank pants while others are wearing uniform.

I have the other first class passengers office contact number and
name, and I am not making this up. If you are interested please email
me personally and I can provide you with all the necessary info.

Thankyou.

Angelina