GGC2005 Announcement!

Old February 2nd, 2004, 03:12 AM
Lloyd Parsons

Default GGC2005 Announcement!

To those that asked about whether there will be one, the answer is "you
bet your sweet ass there will!"

I've got a super bunch of people on the committee to help me, and a
number of people that have volunteered come time to that part.

ADDITIONALLY, I have Les! as webmaster and Mary Foster has agreed to be
navigator. So welcome them to the activity also.

Hoping to see some parties prior to it, even if I can't go to all of
them.

We are hoping that the package selected blows your hat off, more on
that later as things jell.

BUT! I had said much earlier that if I was in charge of a GGC that
more chatter about it would appear here. Nothing has changed, now I'm
in charge of getting it going and I damn well will talk about it here!

I will preface any message with GGC2005, so if you don't want to read
about it, set your filters.

--
Lloyd

Carnival Tropicale 2000
GGC2002 Carnival Sensation
GGC2003 Golden Princess
GGC2004 Radiance of the Seas
GLC2005 Celebrity Millenium
Old February 2nd, 2004, 04:07 AM
Erm369

I've got a super bunch of people on the committee to help me, and a
number of people that have volunteered come time to that part.

ADDITIONALLY, I have Les! as webmaster and Mary Foster has agreed to be
navigator. So welcome them to the activity also.

I echo the sentiment that you have a great committee. And welcome to Les for
climbing aboard this one, and Mary Foster once again!
Mary does a fantastic job as Navigator.

I saw parties on the GGC2004, and heard 'rumors of parties' that may happen all
across the country prior to the next one. I heard Tom G refer to them as
great landlubber cruises, or something like that.

Some of us are looking forward to one at the Gorsuch "ranch" in
Ohio on August 23, and others will be happening, I'm pretty
sure. :-)

Ermalee ---temporarily in Orlando, but thinking of another
Maryland bash grin

Old February 2nd, 2004, 04:10 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Lloyd Parsons wrote:

BUT! I had said much earlier that if I was in charge of a GGC that
more chatter about it would appear here. Nothing has changed, now I'm
in charge of getting it going and I damn well will talk about it here!

Glad to hear this, GGC talk belongs on RTC!!

sue

Old February 2nd, 2004, 04:22 AM
Erm369

Glad to hear this, GGC talk belongs on RTC!!

Yes it does. This is where it all started.

Ermalee

Old February 2nd, 2004, 04:26 AM
Karen Allison

To those that asked about whether there will be one, the answer is "you
bet your sweet ass there will!"

And the question is: Are you a turtle????

___|___ AT HOME
////////\ _
//////// \ (' IN VEGAS
| (_) | | (^)
ldb
Old February 2nd, 2004, 12:57 PM
Erm369

And the question is: Are you a turtle????

You bet your sweet ...uh, bippy (?)
I am.

Ermalee ----has been a turtle for many years vbg
Old February 2nd, 2004, 02:41 PM
Robert Browne

"Lloyd Parsons" wrote in message
BUT! I had said much earlier that if I was in charge of a GGC that
more chatter about it would appear here. Nothing has changed, now I'm
in charge of getting it going and I damn well will talk about it here!

I will preface any message with GGC2005, so if you don't want to read
about it, set your filters.

Lloyd

Way to go Lloyd. This is where the GGC started and this is where the
discussions should take place....with the caveat that messages be identified
as GGC 2005. Those that don't like it, have no excuse for complaining , they
just can skip the message.
Bob

Old February 2nd, 2004, 03:37 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Lloyd Parsons" wrote in message
I've got a super bunch of people on the committee to help me, and a
number of people that have volunteered come time to that part.

ADDITIONALLY, I have Les! as webmaster and Mary Foster has agreed to be
navigator. So welcome them to the activity also.

Great committee choices Lloyd, and I'm especially pleased that Mary Foster
is going to be navigator again!
It was a pleasure finally meeting Mary this past week. Welcome to Les as
webmaster!

BUT! I had said much earlier that if I was in charge of a GGC that
more chatter about it would appear here. Nothing has changed, now I'm
in charge of getting it going and I damn well will talk about it here!

Way to go, Lloyd! This is right where GGC2005 should be discussed and
discussed frequently and as you stated, everyone set those filters if you
don't want to read about it..

Good Luck on your getting GCC2005 off the ground. I know with your
determination you will do a great job, Lloyd~~Ed and I sure had a blast on
GGC2004! Thanks, Peter and Judy for a good job! The social get togethers
were great.

--Jean~~back in Texas with sunny 60+degree weather and hoping everyone from
GGC2004 got home safely.;-)

Old February 2nd, 2004, 04:45 PM
Crb220

I will preface any message with GGC2005, so if you don't want to read
about it, set your filters.

Lloyd

Thanks for the warning........they are set!