POST CRUISE COMPLAINTS HERE

Old February 15th, 2004, 02:43 PM
misterfact

Default POST CRUISE COMPLAINTS HERE

Sure some cruises are great. Some not so great.

Any complaints:

food, safety, hygiene, attention to detail.

Let's hear from crew members also. A ship's condition is no better
than that provided for its crew!

Old February 15th, 2004, 03:45 PM
HDawson228

In 14 cruises, I have no real complaints. Of course I don't look for
negatives. Well, the unRegal Empress could have been better as a ship and very
mediocre food, but oh those donuts.
Old February 15th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Surfer E2468

Took a couple of cruises tha were not great,but we can always manage to
find the positive,not the negative,no matter what is wrong ,we always
make the best of it,but on the below par cruises ,we never sail that
ship again,31 cruises to our record

Old February 15th, 2004, 08:41 PM
JLP20

Any complaints:

food, safety, hygiene

I see they let you out of your room at the "home".

You must be a hoot to be around during a cruise. Every post you have ever been
has been negative.

I took a look and found you making negative comments at:
www.worldmarketinginc.com
www.complaints.com
Limbaugh FCC broadcast law violations:
SATURN CARS- epidemic flaws
Kornet Web News
http://www.home-repair-forum
etc...etc...

We have never met, and I hope we never do, but I picture you as the nastest old
fart ever I have read on the web.

At the end of a cruise, have you noted your at the dinning room table all by
yourself. The entire ship's pax list wants nothing to do with you.

"Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20
Old February 15th, 2004, 10:35 PM
HDawson228

Very glad to see that I'm not the only one that isn't looking for negatives
while cruising.
Old February 16th, 2004, 04:03 AM
Dave

have been on three cruises, and all were great. any complaints were trivial
to the fun we've had.

--
1999 Carnival Destiny
2001 Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas

Old February 16th, 2004, 04:28 PM
JLeary256

I've been on 31 cruises- no complaints- it pays to have low standards.
Old February 17th, 2004, 04:50 AM
SChrapchynski

The thread solicited complaints, so if you don't have any, why bother
responding?

Some people specifically want to know what the negatives or warnings are
ahead of time, that way there are no unexpected disappointments. Also it
allows people to better plan which cruise to go on. I simply don't
understand why so many people on this board complain about
complainers.....maybe we are just doing research so we can make more
informed choices.

Old February 18th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Ellie

ocrap (JLP20) wrote in message ...
[...]

***********"Anything that doesn't bore you to death.....just ticks you
off temporarily"

.. Have you no other life JLP20 to find time to attack others for not
complaining. Hope I don't meet any NASTY YOUNG FARTS like you on my
deck.

Ellie