Military radar in Malaysia did track an unidentified aircraft as it flew across the country's airspace

Old April 25th, 2014, 10:59 AM posted to rec.travel.air
nam sak

Default Military radar in Malaysia did track an unidentified aircraft as it flew across the country's airspace

I wondered how long it would take them to fabricate some radar data
that suits their story. Now we know. Next I imagine they will refuse
to release the radar data on security grounds before finally
succumbing in a spirit of openness and release this latest piece of
garbage.

The real radar data will have been destroyed long ago.

The Malaysians might be telling the truth when they say they don't
know where the aircraft ended up but they DO know exactly what
happened to it and were talking to it for hours before the pilot
finally gave up and did what he threatened to do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...destroyed.html

Military radar in Malaysia did track an unidentified aircraft as it
flew across the country's airspace after MH370 lost contact with
ground control, it was revealed today.

Malaysia's Prime Minister Najib Razak said the military's radar
tracked what is believed to have been the Malaysian Airlines plane
after it had turned back while on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to
Beijing on March 8.

'The military radar, the primary radar, has some capability,' Mr Najib
said. 'It tracked an aircraft which did a turn back but they were not
sure, exactly sure, whether it was MH370. 'What they were sure of was
that the aircraft was not deemed to be hostile.'

Mr Najib told CNN he did not believe it when he first heard about the
critical satellite data on which the current search in the Indian
Ocean is based on.

'To be honest, I found it hard to believe,' said the Prime Minister.
'It's a bizarre scenario which none of us could have contemplated so
that's why when I met the team...of foremost experts in aviation
industry I asked them again and again "are you sure?"'

'And their answer to me was we are as sure as we can possibly be.'
Earlier reports had suggested military radar had not picked up any
definite radar information, leading to speculation that the Boeing 777
had been flown deliberately low and close to the coastline to avoid
radar.

CNN said that when Mr Najib was asked if he believed the plane was now
lost, he replied: 'On the balance of the evidence it would be hard to
imagine otherwise.'

The Prime Minister also revealed that the government's preliminary
report into the disappearance of the aircraft, which had 239
passengers and crew, would be released next week.