More illness...

Old June 16th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Heather

Default More illness...

An older couple that we know just came back from The Serenade Of The Seas and
were very ill. Seems like Vancouver is having a real battle with viral
outbreaks.

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://members.aol.com/nookeybear/index1.htm

Old June 16th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Dick Goldhaber

Is it Vancouver or the passengers on board? Do you recall the post where
someone wrote about the passenger who used the serving utensil to taste a
salad and then put the utensil BACK into the salad. Can you imagine the
havoc that could have wrought?

Heather, do you and I have an issue? I sent you an e-mail a couple days ago
and it came back saying that you are not accepting mail from me. I wasn't
aware that we had one.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old June 16th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Heather

Heather, do you and I have an issue? I sent you an e-mail a couple days ago
and it came back saying that you are not accepting mail from me. I wasn't
aware that we had one.

Unlike NG Killfile, I *do* use blocking on email. I had selected the "only from
americans online (aol)" chuckle option on my mail blocking at last check. I
did this a while back and will now unblock all. Sorry about this. If anyone
wishes to email, please feel free to send a communique.

Old June 16th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Heather

Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine just came back from Omaha. He was very ill. It
seems Nebraska is having a real battle with viral outbreaks.

laugh
I heard Disney World is too. No, that was 2 years ago...

Old June 17th, 2004, 01:34 AM
Danni

"A.Melon" wrote in message
news:f98f10a7a58936f2ba0557711b66d9d0@melontraffic kers.com...
Face it, Dickie boy, nobody likes you.

Suck an egg, you vexatious twit.

Old June 17th, 2004, 03:05 AM
JoyceR

Hi Danni,

On a recent cruise, during a Trivia contest, we were asked 'what do you
call a pregnant goldfish?'. I thought the answere should be 'cranky' but
the correct answer, according to the cruise staff, was 'twit'.

You just reminded me of that.

Keep cruising,

Joyce

Danni wrote:

Suck an egg, you vexatious twit.

--
"We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud
"People demand the freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of

Old June 17th, 2004, 03:23 AM
Danni

"JoyceR" wrote in message
Hi Danni,

On a recent cruise, during a Trivia contest, we were asked 'what do you
call a pregnant goldfish?'. I thought the answere should be 'cranky' but
the correct answer, according to the cruise staff, was 'twit'.

You just reminded me of that.

Keep cruising,

Joyce

"twit" is the Australian urban slang for a pregnant goldfish along with the
other obvious definitions.

Head full of useless knowledge. Makes me indispensable when it comes to
playing Trivia. : )