Air rage duo 'innocent'

Old August 5th, 2008, 02:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Default Air rage duo 'innocent'

My first though. Yeah, right. I hope they get sued by the airline for
the costs.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...._rage_duo_inno
cent

Choice excerpts-

"Lynette admitted that they may have been a `little bit loud'.

But she added: "We did apologise and we're genuinely sorry if we upset
anyone. But we never put anyone's life in danger or did any of the
things that have been reported. We're just two girls who went away for a
week and had a few drinks on a plane.""

""Lynette was playing music on her mobile for about two minutes and the
woman next to her asked her to turn it off which she did," she said.
"We'd bought a bottle of vodka and were just having a drink and
chatting.

-Obnoxious-

"Lynette sprayed some perfume and the woman said it was giving her kids
a headache. Then a steward came and asked for the vodka. We'd paid for
it and he was obnoxious so we said no."

""I got up to find out what was going on because I knew my kids would be
at the airport waiting for me with my boyfriend and I was worried but
they wouldn't listen."

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate -www.davidhorne.net
(email address on website) "If people think God is interesting, the
Old August 5th, 2008, 02:55 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Brussels Hilton

On 5 Aug, 15:46, (David Horne, _the_ chancellor
(*)) wrote:
[...]

the one on the left must be a boxer.....
Old August 5th, 2008, 04:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mike Lane

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:46:01 +0100, David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*
wrote
(in article ):

My first though. Yeah, right. I hope they get sued by the airline for the
costs.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...._rage_duo_inno

cent

Choice excerpts-

[snipped]

The excerpt that pleased me most:

"The pair had to stay overnight in a Frankfurt hotel and pay more
than £1,000 for flights home."

--
Mike Lane (UK North Yorkshire)
To contact me replace invalid with mike underscore lane

Old August 5th, 2008, 06:02 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Mike Lane wrote:

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:46:01 +0100, David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*
wrote
(in article ):

My first though. Yeah, right. I hope they get sued by the airline for the
costs.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...._rage_duo_inno

cent

Choice excerpts-

[snipped]

The excerpt that pleased me most:

"The pair had to stay overnight in a Frankfurt hotel and pay more
than £1,000 for flights home."

Not if you were in the room next to them!

Old August 5th, 2008, 06:59 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Brussels Hilton

On 5 Aug, 17:57, Mike Lane wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:46:01 +0100, David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*
wrote
(in article ):

My first though. Yeah, right. I hope they get sued by the airline for the
costs.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...._rage_duo_inno

cent

Choice excerpts-

[snipped]

The excerpt that pleased me most:

"The pair had to stay overnight in a Frankfurt hotel and pay more
than £1,000 for flights home."

--
Mike Lane *(UK North Yorkshire)
To contact me replace invalid with mike underscore lane

GBP 500 from Frankfurt to Manchester... they woz robbed !
Old August 6th, 2008, 05:08 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tom P[_4_]

Brussels Hilton wrote:
On 5 Aug, 17:57, Mike Lane wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:46:01 +0100, David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*
wrote
(in article ):

My first though. Yeah, right. I hope they get sued by the airline for the
costs.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...._rage_duo_inno

cent

Choice excerpts-

[snipped]

The excerpt that pleased me most:

"The pair had to stay overnight in a Frankfurt hotel and pay more
than £1,000 for flights home."

--
Mike Lane (UK North Yorkshire)
To contact me replace invalid with mike underscore lane

GBP 500 from Frankfurt to Manchester... they woz robbed !

One-way flights with LH from Frankfurt to Manchester tomorrow cost
between 602 and 1089 euros depending on time of day and routing. BA
charges 516 euros- assuming you can get a seat.
Old August 6th, 2008, 07:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Brussels Hilton

On 6 Aug, 18:08, Tom P wrote:
Brussels Hilton wrote:
On 5 Aug, 17:57, Mike Lane wrote:
[...]