Bike Rental in Warsaw

Old February 10th, 2009, 08:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Bike Rental in Warsaw

I would like to recommend Warsaw as a place to visit. I’ve been there
just for one day and I spend that one day in saddle. Me and my friend
had a trip around the capitol of Poland organized by www.WarsawByBike.pl
It was cool! It’s a bike rental but they organize trips with guides!

Take care guys!
Old February 11th, 2009, 03:22 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Don Wiss

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:13:40 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I would like to recommend Warsaw as a place to visit. I’ve been there
just for one day and I spend that one day in saddle. Me and my friend
had a trip around the capitol of Poland organized by
www.WarsawByBike.pl
It was cool! It’s a bike rental but they organize trips with guides!

Take care guys!

Hi liar,

I really dislike people that lie. In your header I find:

A whois lookup on that finds you posted from:

role: Netia Telekom S.A. Contact Role
address: Poleczki 13
address: 02-822 Warszawa
address: Poland
phone: +48(22)3302233
fax-no: +48(22)3302213
remarks: trouble: 24/7 phone number: +48(22)3302233
remarks: trouble: