The Zaandam

Old March 2nd, 2005, 02:10 PM
~Lisa

Default The Zaandam

We are sailing on the Zaandam in a few weeks and I am looking for any info
or comments you may have about the ship or cruising with Holland America.
This is our first time with this cruiseline (two adults, 30's, no kids).
Thanks!

Old March 6th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Steven

"~Lisa" wrote in
:

We are sailing on the Zaandam in a few weeks and I am looking for any
info or comments you may have about the ship or cruising with Holland
America. This is our first time with this cruiseline (two adults,
30's, no kids). Thanks!

My wife and I sailed on the Zaandam this past November and enjoyed it very
much. It was our 4th HAL cruise and everything was what we have come to
expect from HAL. I have posted some photos of our trip he
http://groups.msn.com/N2WJ/zaandamno...nw?albumlist=2
Enjoy your trip.....

--
Veendam Feb 03 West Carib
Zuiderdam Sept 03 West Carib

Old March 6th, 2005, 01:56 PM
~Lisa

"Steven" wrote in message

My wife and I sailed on the Zaandam this past November and enjoyed it very
much. It was our 4th HAL cruise and everything was what we have come to
expect from HAL. I have posted some photos of our trip he
http://groups.msn.com/N2WJ/zaandamno...nw?albumlist=2
Enjoy your trip.....

Thank you for sharing -- especially the photos. They are beautiful!

Old March 6th, 2005, 06:24 PM
JCZ

Steven, I really enjoyed your pictures. They were just wonderful. I
even felt sad when your cruise was over and I got to the end. LOL.....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah....that Half Moon Cay. I love the place -- been there
three times. It looks like you were lucky enough to have been there on
a day when there was only one ship.

June

"Steven" wrote in message
"~Lisa" wrote in
:

Old April 2nd, 2005, 08:42 PM
Steven

"JCZ" wrote in :

Steven, I really enjoyed your pictures. They were just wonderful. I
even felt sad when your cruise was over and I got to the end. LOL.....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah....that Half Moon Cay. I love the place -- been there
three times. It looks like you were lucky enough to have been there on
a day when there was only one ship.

June

"Steven" wrote in message
"~Lisa" wrote in
:

[...]

I have never seen more than one ship at a time at Half Moon Cay...