Ship Attacks

Old December 10th, 2008, 05:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey

Default Ship Attacks

On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 10:04:46 -0600, Becca wrote:

Nonnymus wrote:
Please don't ask me how I know this, but after pouring the powder into
birdseed and stirring it in with your hands, do NOT, ever, never,
under any circumstances, go and urinate. The stuff stays on your
hands for a long, long time and the pain is incredible. Only a real
dummy would do that and I'm sure you're a lot smarter than I was.

snort

Becca

Don't hog the drugz.
Old December 12th, 2008, 12:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake John :

Nonnymus wrote:
Please don't ask me how I know this, but after pouring the powder into
birdseed and stirring it in with your hands, do NOT, ever, never,
under any circumstances, go and urinate. The stuff stays on your
hands for a long, long time and the pain is incredible. Only a real
dummy would do that and I'm sure you're a lot smarter than I was.

snort

Becca

Don't hog the drugz.

Another warning on the same topic.

If you ever are applying Absorbine Jr (for athlete's foot) do not go
to urinate without washing your hands.

If you do, you will soon be doing a wild and crazy dance.

Fortunately, she never actually made the physical mistake, but Carol
used to confuse the names "Compound W" and "Preparation H"!!!
--
- dillon I am not invalid

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams come true.
Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which
will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no
matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.