Looking for Key West Bar and Restaurant Suggestions

Old January 12th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Odysseus

Default Looking for Key West Bar and Restaurant Suggestions

I'll be in Key West on a Friday leaving at 5:00 PM. I've been there
twice before. One time I stayed in a hotel and was able to see the
Mallory Square sunset celebration after the cruise ships leave.

I'm looking for a good place to go for a conch fritter or cracked conch
appetizers. I'm also looking for a bar where there will be more locals
than tourists, preferably the Key West colorful characters you see on
Mallory Square. Don't suggest Sloppy Joe's or Jimmy Buffett's
Margaritaville. I think they are tourist bar. What is Hog's Breath or
the Green Parrot like?

I had a great piece of key lime pie at the Blond Giraffe and plan to go
back there.

The bad thing about visiting Key West on a cruise is that you miss out on
the most fun time. That's in the evening and at night.

Old January 12th, 2004, 12:44 AM
Cruising Chrissy

The Not So Fine Art Of Google
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old January 12th, 2004, 01:16 AM
Jmpngtiger

Well, having spent several weeks there, I'd vote for the Green Parrot, not any
cruise ship types or cruise ship hype, and a great source of food next door,
the Meteor.

jt

Old January 12th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Odysseus

In article ,
says...

The Not So Fine Art Of Google
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6

Am I missing something? It does not look like there is a response here.

Old January 12th, 2004, 01:20 AM
LES!

"Odysseus" wrote in message news:WAmMb.29016$I06.195276@attbi_s01...
In article ,
says...

The Not So Fine Art Of Google
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6

Am I missing something? It does not look like there is a response here.

There isn't. This is just an example of a newsgroup hog. She has to respond
whether or not she has anything to say. It is a psychological problem
created with the age on the internet.

That said, Google is a good site to find information on most subjects :-)

But I prefer to ask here whether than look at old opinions (As opinions
change) And get more interactive with my fellow NG posters.

--

LES!

To email me privately, remove your lips from my ass!

"It takes the Village People to raise a child. Sometimes you need a cowboy,
sometimes you need a cop, and sometimes you need a big gay Indian."

- Unknown (possibly Dharma & Greg)

Old January 12th, 2004, 01:39 AM
Charles

In article , LES!
wrote:

There isn't. This is just an example of a newsgroup hog. She has to respond
whether or not she has anything to say. It is a psychological problem
created with the age on the internet.

It is an example of a usenet abuser and vandal. It is not something
created with the age of the internet, it is just someone who has
psychological problems using the internet to get attention. If it were
before the age of the internet it would be seeking attention somewhere
else.

--
Charles
Old January 12th, 2004, 01:52 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 01:17:42 GMT, Odysseus wrote:

Am I missing something?

Yes.

Old January 12th, 2004, 02:06 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:20:48 -0700, "LES!" wrote:

There isn't. This is just an example of a newsgroup hog. She has to respond
whether or not she has anything to say. It is a psychological problem
created with the age on the internet.

You poke people in the asshole, you raise a child and you are in
complete denial of the problems of being homosexual parents and I have
a problem?

Do me a favor.

Quit sucking up to me on one thread and dissing me on another. It's
typical sophomoric behavior that I see in homosexuals all the time.

Old January 12th, 2004, 02:17 AM
LES!

"Cruising Chrissy" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:20:48 -0700, "LES!" wrote:

There isn't. This is just an example of a newsgroup hog. She has to

respond
whether or not she has anything to say. It is a psychological problem
created with the age on the internet.

You poke people in the asshole, you raise a child and you are in
complete denial of the problems of being homosexual parents and I have
a problem?

Yes, as we have established. You have an unatural obsession with the
homosexual lifestyle. That is a problem. But thankfully, not mine ;-)

Do me a favor.

Quit sucking up to me on one thread and dissing me on another. It's
typical sophomoric behavior that I see in homosexuals all the time.

I don't suck up to anyone. And besides. Don't flatter yourself thinking
that if I chose to suck up to anyone it would be you.

These are 2 completely different threads. I have the ability to separate the
2 conversations. That simple.

Now, lets talk sophomoric. You have nothing to add to a conversation, stay
out of it. If you do, (other than a link to google) then by all means, add
it ;-) If you don't have the ability to be civil, then go back to your rock
and deal with your own issue. Because it is *your* issue, noone elses.
Because I choose to say something semi "funny" is no reason to become so
defensive. Anyone who makes an ass out of themselves deserves to be the butt
of jokes. BFD really. *I* make myself the butt of them enough, and you are
just so easy to make fun of.

Old January 12th, 2004, 03:07 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:17:04 -0700, "LES!" wrote:

Now, lets talk sophomoric. You have nothing to add to a conversation, stay
out of it. If you do, (other than a link to google) then by all means, add
it ;-) If you don't have the ability to be civil, then go back to your rock
and deal with your own issue. Because it is *your* issue, noone elses.
Because I choose to say something semi "funny" is no reason to become so
defensive. Anyone who makes an ass out of themselves deserves to be the butt
of jokes. BFD really. *I* make myself the butt of them enough, and you are
just so easy to make fun of.

I certainly hope your daughter outlives your denials of reality.