15 day trans atlantic

Old October 7th, 2003, 02:43 AM
nallaw

Default 15 day trans atlantic

Can anyone tell me how many formal nights will be on Celebrity's 15
night Trans Atlantic cruise?The ship is the Constellation.We have 5
sea days. Thank you
Old October 7th, 2003, 07:08 PM
MsPatty4

Can anyone tell me how many formal nights will be on Celebrity's 15
night Trans Atlantic cruise?

I'm taking a 15 night with Princess and they told me there will be 3 formal
nights.

~ Patty
Old October 7th, 2003, 10:32 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"MsPatty4" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how many formal nights will be on Celebrity's 15
night Trans Atlantic cruise?

I'm taking a 15 night with Princess and they told me there will be 3

formal
nights.

~ Patty

Patty,
We were told three formal nights on our 15 day Norwegian Crown cruise, too.

--Jean

Old October 10th, 2003, 01:07 AM
Bob Gow

WE are taking the Millenium transatlantic. It is 14 days and there
are three formal nights. You can check their website at
www.celebrity.com

On 6 Oct 2003 18:43:18 -0700, (nallaw) wrote:

Can anyone tell me how many formal nights will be on Celebrity's 15
night Trans Atlantic cruise?The ship is the Constellation.We have 5
sea days. Thank you

Bob Gow
"Experience is what you get when
you expected something else."
Old October 10th, 2003, 01:17 AM
Asya Kamsky

In article ,
nallaw wrote:
Can anyone tell me how many formal nights will be on Celebrity's 15
night Trans Atlantic cruise?The ship is the Constellation.We have 5
sea days. Thank you

Three formal, three semi-formal. So sez Celebrity website.

--
Asya Kamsky

"To forgive is an act of compassion. It is not done because
people deserve it, it's done because they need it." -- Rupert Giles.