WTB: Euros

Old August 3rd, 2004, 07:37 PM
Mark

Default WTB: Euros

If you've returned from Europe and want to unload Euros in exchange
for dollars I'd be glad to buy your Euros at one dollar per euro.
Must be in the Seattle area.
Old August 3rd, 2004, 08:04 PM
Richard

Default Euros

"Mark" wrote in message
om...

If you've returned from Europe and want to unload Euros
in exchange for dollars I'd be glad to buy your Euros at
one dollar per euro. Must be in the Seattle area.

The exchange rate is about $1.20 per Euro right now. Let's say that banks
are selling them for $1.25 and paying $1.15 for them. That means someone
returning from Europe with 100 Euros would lose $15 by doing business with
you.

Stop trying to scam people.

Richard

Old August 3rd, 2004, 09:38 PM
Go Fig

In article , Mark
wrote:

If you've returned from Europe and want to unload Euros in exchange
for dollars I'd be glad to buy your Euros at one dollar per euro.
Must be in the Seattle area.

I will give $1.01 to the Euro.

jay
Tue Aug 03, 2004

Old August 3rd, 2004, 11:00 PM
Hatunen

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 13:38:12 -0700, Go Fig wrote:

In article , Mark
wrote:

If you've returned from Europe and want to unload Euros in exchange
for dollars I'd be glad to buy your Euros at one dollar per euro.
Must be in the Seattle area.

I will give $1.01 to the Euro.

$1.02

Old August 4th, 2004, 01:38 AM
Donald Newcomb

"Mark" wrote in message
om...
If you've returned from Europe and want to unload Euros in exchange
for dollars I'd be glad to buy your Euros at one dollar per euro.
Must be in the Seattle area.

Such a generous offer! The bank will probably give $1.15 per Euro.

--
Donald Newcomb
DRNewcomb (at) attglobal (dot) net