? Sandals Regency vs. Sandals Grande, St. Lucia

Old September 13th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Krebs

Default ? Sandals Regency vs. Sandals Grande, St. Lucia

My fiance and I have decided to stay at the Sandals Regency or Grande
in St. Lucia for our honeymoon. We have heard very positive things
about both and cannot decide which to stay at.

Things we have heard:
-Regency has more to choose from as far as restaurants, bars, etc.
-Regency has a reduced amount of watersports due to rough water.
-Both are very nice and you can stay at one and play at both.

If anyone has comments about either or both please let me know at
or post them here. And the more detail the better.

Thanks for you comments.