good value AI packages in DR?

Old September 11th, 2005, 11:17 PM
akia

Default good value AI packages in DR?

Hi,

subject says it all.

we've loved jamaica but we keep hearing that the dominican republic is
the better value and just as nice.

any good DR general tourist info pages?

--
"Disperse, you rebels -- Damn you, throw down your arms and disperse!"
Maj. John Pitcairn (British Army), Lexington, Mass., April 19, 1775
Old September 13th, 2005, 04:33 AM
Alahatala

Uzytkownik "akia" napisal w wiadomosci
Hi,

subject says it all.

http://www.iberostar.com/Plantilla/p...=3&codiconc=73

adam

Old September 13th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Scubasammie

I will be staying at Secrets in PUJ next month. 1st Trip to the DR. These
sites should get you started good luck and enjoy

http://www.dr1.com/travel/index.shtml

http://www.doitcaribbean.com/

http://www.secretsresorts.com/index_pc.html

http://www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/eastcoast.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR..._Republic.html
Old September 17th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Sasha

Funny....we keep on hearing that the food in the DR is horrible. Of
course, there's nothing like being so close to Haiti.

": subject says it all.
:
Old September 18th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Mildred Savalier

The food varies from place to place.
We were there in Jan. at the Barcello Talanquera, The food sucked.

The DR has some great deals but you really have to do your research. I liked
the DR but I found it just made me miss Mexico. If you do go make sure to
visit the mountains where Jurassic park was filmed and go to the Ball Game.
Winter baseball is HUGE in the DR you cane get tickets at the gate cheap.
The US major league players play the winter leagues. We not only saw but
were invited to meet several players and brought onto the field during
batting practice.

--
Dilly

http://home.comcast.net/~itsdilly/
http://community.webshots.com/user/savalier
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel.

Old September 21st, 2005, 05:15 AM
Sasha

My sentiments exactly...Mexico is much much better. Of all the people
I know and all the info I have read, the consensus is the Yucatan wins
hands down over DR.