Wizz-Air Flights from Eindhoven (The Netherlands) to Warsaw in Poland.

Old February 6th, 2011, 04:39 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Charles J. van Doornewaard[_2_]

Default Wizz-Air Flights from Eindhoven (The Netherlands) to Warsaw in Poland.

Hello,

I wanted to search for prices for flights by Wizz-Air from Eindhoven to
Warsaw. In order to do that I simulated a booking. The date of the outward
journey would be on Juen 11th 2011. The date of the return journey would be
June 18th 2011.

The site returned with one flight available on June 11th, the outward
flight. But the siute returned a "Sold Out" message on all return flights
after June 11th right u until September 18th when the site mentioned that no
more flights were available.

As a test I altered the booking changing my outward journey date to June
18th and the return jourmey date June 25th. And indeed no flight is
aviailable up until the timetable ends.

So I was wondering if either:

a. It is true that all return flights Eindhoven-Warsaw are indeed already
fully booked until September (we are now in February) or
b. If the site is not working properly or
c. If Wizz-Air has discontinued flights between Eindhoven and Warsaw shortly
after June 11th.

Does anybody happen to have any (inside) information?

Best regards,

Charles.

Old February 7th, 2011, 06:54 AM posted to rec.travel.air
David Hatunen

On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 16:39:47 +0100, Charles J. van Doornewaard wrote:

[...]

Many reservation systems have a future time limit, like six months.

--
Dave Hatunen, Tucson, Arizona, out where the cacti grow