Foaming Kook Alert [ CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER FILMED BY PRIVATE JET]

Old February 24th, 2011, 07:02 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.activism,sci.physics,alt.california,rec.travel.air
Stan de SD[_2_]

Default Foaming Kook Alert [ CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER FILMED BY PRIVATE JET]

On Feb 23, 10:26*pm, Marvin wrote:
On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:04:15 -0800, NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS and

RESEARCH wrote:
CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER FILMED BY PRIVATE JET
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWNBa...list=FLaOOgdaS

Freighter aircraft that carry heavy loads will take off with a safety
margin of extra fuel, and then if they use less fuel than expected, dump
it to get down to a safe landing weight. So, yeah, they do sometimes dump
Jet A.

Yep, our C-141Bs back in my Air Force Reserve days had a landing max
weight of 257,500 Lbs, and even though everyone was in fuel
conservation mode even back in the 1980's, there were a couple of
occasions when we had to divert somewhere and either dump or burn off
excessive fuel. Not that the foaming kook who started this threat
would ever understand that... :O|

SdSD
Old February 24th, 2011, 06:24 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.activism,sci.physics,alt.california,rec.travel.air
Marvin[_2_]

RESEARCH wrote:
CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING TANKER FILMED BY PRIVATE JET
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWNBa...list=FLaOOgdaS

Freighter aircraft that carry heavy loads will take off with a safety
margin of extra fuel, and then if they use less fuel than expected,
dump it to get down to a safe landing weight. So, yeah, they do
sometimes dump Jet A.

Yep, our C-141Bs back in my Air Force Reserve days had a landing max
weight of 257,500 Lbs, and even though everyone was in fuel conservation
mode even back in the 1980's, there were a couple of occasions when we
had to divert somewhere and either dump or burn off excessive fuel. Not
that the foaming kook who started this threat would ever understand
that... :O|

SdSD

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he was a foaming kook. It very
well may be he just didn't know that there are very good explanations for
what is in his youtube video.

Now, if he is told what the explanations are and keeps saying otherwise,
then we know he's a foaming kook.
Old February 24th, 2011, 07:01 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,alt.activism,sci.physics,alt.california,rec.travel.air
Bert Hyman

In Marvin
wrote:

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he was a foaming kook. It very
well may be he just didn't know that there are very good explanations
for what is in his youtube video.

His chosen user-id, the subject line of his post and the very topic of his
post isn't enough to convince you?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN