smokers revenge

Old March 12th, 2004, 11:58 AM
nan

Default smokers revenge

Thank you --good to hear something beside gripping about smokers
..
Old May 25th, 2004, 03:11 AM
BlueM0ZARK

I find the smell of burning tobacco as repulsive as dog ****.

especially cigars...
Old May 25th, 2004, 03:42 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Mon, 24 May 2004 19:11:22 -0500, chip3130
wrote:

I would gladly put up with smoke for entertainment...

Any price an early death?
Old May 25th, 2004, 03:44 AM
TCS

On 25 May 2004 02:11:07 GMT, BlueM0ZARK wrote:
I find the smell of burning tobacco as repulsive as dog ****.

especially cigars...

Actually I find cigars, excepting cheap ones, less repulsive than cigarettes.
Cigars aren't freebased (dipped in ammonia to enhance their addictiveness) like
cigarettes.

Never mind.. This is like argueing about what breed of dog has the stinkiest
****.
Old May 25th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Cozit/Liz

chip3130 wrote:

Was sad, and I would gladly put up with smoke for entertainment...

Must be nice to have a choice in the matter. Some of us don't. Smoke
and me would equal a me not breathing easily fairly quickly... and I
*really* don't want to know just *how* bad that can get now...

-Liz (truly allergic to the point of it being the only thing that
induces asthma in me)

Old May 25th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Cygne 2003

The health is indeed the most important thing in the life. When someone wishes
a happy New Year, he wishes as well a good health ! The health must be kept
well, so you can answer to the aggressive smoker that you would give him a bad
service if you let him smoke.

If he thinks the ban to smoke affects his "freedom", please, say to him that
if he had a little more worked at school, he would have learnt in the course of
philosophy what means the word "freedom" and would have heard this Spinoza's
quotation : "The drunkard believes to say by a free decree about what he would
after have wanted to keep silent". So when the human being is subjected to
drives, he believes to be free by following them, while he is governed by
forces outside his free will. Indeed, the urge to smoke is due to a dependence,
thus to a force against the free will of the human person. It is the drug of
the cigarette that is an infringement on the personal freedom, not the ban to
smoke!
Let a smoker smoke, it means letting a child play with matches. If really he
was an adult and a responsible, he wouldn't smoke.

A psychological study showed that a woman who smokes tries to find in the
cigarette a substitute in the male penis.

The smoker has in common with the one who doesn't wash himself the LACK OF
HYGIENE. Now the one who doesn't wash himself is, in most of the cases, not
concient that he hurts, while the smoker knows that he hurts.

A smoker continues to smoke although he knows that it hurts to himself. Now a
person who is inclined to hurt is also inclined to hurt the others, then...

A proverb says that someone can't like the others if he doesn't like himself.
Because the smoker does not like itself himself, he can't like the others.

Old May 25th, 2004, 05:34 AM

Why would any one go around sniffing dog ****? Give me a fine habano any
day.....To each there own!

Dr.

"TCS" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 May 2004 19:11:22 -0500, chip3130 wrote:
(SNUMBER6) wrote in
:

From: "M"

We need a smokers cruise! You can only smoke and drink.......! If
you must eat you may, but only those small little crackers with pate,
and maybe some of them little bitty corns.

Agreed. Diet and obesity is killing at an alarming rate- but the argument
about smoking and diet don't mix. If you are overeating, it doesn't annoy
me. I don't get residual effects from your second hand smoke that I did

not
ask for. Yes, both bad diet and smoking may kill you, but diet does not
affect those around you (not that I can see).

Now don't get me wrong, I will never go on a non-smoking cruise again.

The
Paradise (which is going smoking), was the most boring ship I have ever
seen. Every bar closed at 9pm, no one to be found after 10pm. Never saw
anyone in any of the nightclubs. All the staff bitching about "trying to
get off this ship," as they make no money without people drinking and
tipping. Was sad, and I would gladly put up with smoke for

entertainment...

No thank you. I find the smell of burning tobacco as repulsive as dog

****.

Being in a bar with people smoking is as nasty as walking around with a

crowd
of people and there being dog**** being stepped in.

I think you'll find that the real reason for the boring people was that

you
accidentaly took a seniors cruise.