If you want to visit Venice

Old April 28th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Danilo Nuti

Default If you want to visit Venice

I found a beautiful Villa Veneta some 20 minutes driving from Venice.
They good rates and you can enjoy the pace of the counryside. They also get
a beatiful Golf course, 18 holes.
Their site is : http://www.villavicini.com/index.htm

Danilo

Old April 28th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Douglas W. Hoyt

I found a beautiful Villa Veneta some 20 minutes driving from Venice.

How did you happen to find it, Danilo?

Old April 29th, 2004, 03:19 PM
tile

but if you have a look at the special prices..
I guess it would be worth sleeping there..
"127.0.0.1" ha scritto nel messaggio
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:56:32 -0500, "Douglas W. Hoyt"
wrote:

How did you happen to find it, Danilo?

he works there, he finds it everyday

-
Because of the current email spam attacks my email account is not

included,

Old April 30th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Douglas W. Hoyt

but if you have a look at the special prices... I guess it would be
worth sleeping there..

Good point. I'll change our reservations this summer from the 4-star Sant
Elena, which is two vaporetto stops from San Marco, and where we are paying
far less than the prices at this joint, so that I can stay out in the
middle of nowhere at SPAM CENTRAL.

Old April 30th, 2004, 04:51 AM
Frank F. Matthews

Of course it doesn't help much that the Sant Elena doesn't appear to
want to post their prices. FFM

Old May 5th, 2004, 02:05 AM
Douglas W. Hoyt

Of course it doesn't help much that the Sant Elena doesn't appear to
want to post their prices. FFM

We booked them through www.venere.com where the prices were clear (an e-mail
confirmed the rate, which oddly was super in July, when we are going, but
almost twice that in May).

Old May 5th, 2004, 07:48 PM
jenn

Douglas W. Hoyt wrote:

Of course it doesn't help much that the Sant Elena doesn't appear to

want to post their prices. FFM

We booked them through www.venere.com where the prices were clear (an e-mail
confirmed the rate, which oddly was super in July, when we are going, but
almost twice that in May).

that is because Venice is a MUCH more desirable destination in July than
in May -- when it is often 70F sunny and delightful instead of hot and icky

but one goes when one must -- I'd like to travel in October myself but
can't do it then