Driving Madrid to Mediterranean (Nerja)

Old October 6th, 2008, 10:03 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Driving Madrid to Mediterranean (Nerja)

Hi there,

I'm planning a fortnight's holiday near Nerja last 2 weeks of August
2009. The cheapest flights I can find from London to Spain are to
Madrid which reckons to be about a 6 hour drive to where we're
staying. We shall be setting off from Madrid about midday on Saturday.
Can anyone please tell me what the traffic is likely be like as I've
been caught out in France before with very heavy traffic on the
motorways on summer weekends & wondered whether the same applied to
Spain!

Thanks, Ian